_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 327

white_goodman:
what do you mean by too much exposure?

I mean exposure to risk. There is much greater risk of loss than potential for profit. On a good day it would net perhaps 7% of balance, which by itself seems great. On a bad day, though, you could (and over time certainly would) see 35% or more drawdown. That means you would need 5 times as many good days as bad ones just to break even. Not good odds in my book.

The problem stems from the assumption that off-hour trading is flat. When that assumption is wrong you end up with losing trades which must be cut quickly to avoid large losses. This EA does not do that. I have no idea what the stoploss parameters in the settings are for.. I watched several trades go well over twice as far in the red as the SL settings should have allowed, and it just let them run.

A fundamental rule of sound trading is to cut losses short and let profits run. This EA does exactly the opposite of that, which is a recipe for disaster.

Hi everyone,

Ive tried to use default settings on tadawal fx but for some reason no order was taken does anyone know if i need to change any settings

great ea

Just done a backtest and it was too good to be true. will be testing out in my demo today. Will follow up with my results. You people must be rich off this by now!

mab.rahman:
Hi everyone, Ive tried to use default settings on tadawal fx but for some reason no order was taken does anyone know if i need to change any settings

try this,, on maxequity target fill = 50000. (default 0.0)

New bie.....

Salam to everybody......my broker is LiteForex.....any advise....thanks

hey I have fx solutions austraila as my broker, will that work your_lucky ea? it doesnt seem to be making any trades...if so which ea's can you use with this broker

nck:
congratulation for that very pro made ea, ,i will send you some money,you are a great guy rdb,may god bless you

did you test it on a real account? what broker did you use?

dying

happy new year,,,

this thread already die,, doe'n it ??!!!

Mini lots on Tadawulfx not recognised

Pakcik RDB,

I changed the Lots, MinLots and LotsDigit in MyLuckyProV05p on Tadawulfx as follows:

Lots = 0.05

MinLots = 0.05

LotsDigit = 2

With LotsDigit = 2, no trades were opened. When LotsDigit = 0 or 1 (default), trades were opened, but I do not get the 0.05 lots that I wanted. MyLuckyPro would open with lots of 0.20 and above. My account balance was only $2,000.

On Forex4U broker, MyLuckyPro opened 0.05 as set.

Any idea why it doesn't work on Tadawulfx?

Thank you in advanced.

I've been running this since 5th January on an FXPro demo and am very pleased with the results.

$700 profit on $5000 account.

Only large loss was when i extended the trading hours past 6am.

I'll test it till end of Feb and will then go live on a small account if this continues.