_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 312

Hmmmm.... so why nobody of us has the same problem? Neither with the EA, nor with the Virus.

It would be the very first MT4 Virus of the world. And he is producing money on our accounts! Horrible...

P.S. first post here, and bashing _rdb_. No stats, no statements, just bullshitting. Which broker pays you?

Stop Time Code?

Your Lucky, MyLucky, or Thunder needs some time code added to Max trades. This is needed to space out single trades over a number of minutes stop time. Five simultaneous trades that go negative can burn out an account in an instant no matter how much money is in the account. Please post such code if available.

GoodTimeCharlie:
Your Lucky, MyLucky, or Thunder needs some time code added to Max trades. This is needed to space out single trades over a number of minutes stop time. Five simultaneous trades that go negative can burn out an account in an instant no matter how much money is in the account. Please post such code if available.

Check the parametres; maxtrades is one of them, but coupled to risk. So you should lower the risk, if you set maxtrades to 1...

dagolard:
Hmmmm.... so why nobody of us has the same problem? Neither with the EA, nor with the Virus.

It would be the very first MT4 Virus of the world. And he is producing money on our accounts! Horrible...

P.S. first post here, and bashing _rdb_. No stats, no statements, just bullshitting. Which broker pays you?

What is wrong with it?

No virus here. Backtests proves nothing, just forward in demo to see....

Setting

Hello top girl , can you show us the actual settings that you using actually for the your lucky EA ?

I saw your statement and looks very well.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Victrader

my god my lucky, thunder 1 and thunder 2, has broken my pc.

be carefully, the person who have made this Ea, is very bad.

he wants to extract the information of our pc.

HE IS A HACKER!

BE CAREFULLY PLEASE

patrizia:

HE IS A HACKER!

BE CAREFULLY PLEASE

hahaha... nice try...

patrizia:

HE IS A HACKER!

BE CAREFULLY PLEASE

Yeah! you must be paranoid. Go and to swim instead.