_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 305

quick question

this broker time ( that i am sure is so easy) really gets me.. If my time is 3pm eastern time in usa and my brokers time is then 18:00 what is my open and close for the updated versions of thunder and lucky. For some reason at this present time lucky's is 22-6 thunder is 21-5. do i need to change them? as always, thanks for helping.

ludowillems:
Taqi,

Thanks for sharing your account stats. Would you mind posting your .set-file and time frame you use? From the stats, it looks that you have a fix 25 pip profit target.

Best regards,

Ludo

The fix 25 tp what you see is just the hidden tp...

updated lucky

on the latest version it says spead 4. I assume if my spread is 2 then i am ok. I believe that spread 4 means cannot be over 4.

Difference

Hi please... Some can say me what's the difference between the Yourlucky and the Thunder ea of RDB? What's the best?

Thanks

_rdb_:
Hello all,

I open this thread because I create some EA and want to share it for free and unlimited to all of you.

I choose TSD forum for place to share it because first time I learn MQL and all my knowlegde about MQL language begin when i read tutorials on this forum.

First EA will be discussed is Your_Lucky

this EA has been discussed in many threads EURGBP, and many friends responses this is Profitable-EA

I open this thread because I have plan to develop several EA, not just Your_Lucky.

Your_Lucky is working on the currency EURGBP and have some restrictions time to trade, my EA will works on sidewaytrend. So, for current version that I want to share now, I give limitation hours trading when Asian market Session opened.

Before use this EA, you must understand about your broker first. The only thing you should know is how much spread for pair EURGBP, when asian session on your broker's time, how often your broker make spike price and many other things you should learn about your broker's characteristic to get best performance from my EA for your trade.

Please use Your_Lucky or Thunder4WD and make it better but do not sell it.

One thing that you need to do is when you make profit from my EA, please make a donationto support my creativity.

next profitable EA depends on your support.

edit : 29 December 2008

Your_LuckyUpdate Version to _v2 of the discussion begins on page 67.

edit : 22 Januari 2009

Your_LuckyUpdate Version to _v2b of the discussion begins on page 133.

Thank you.

Good morning _rdb_,

I just download your EA, and i notice there is a broker time note on txt. Btw, are those time in Indonesia or Eropean time?

Br,

Doni

wromek:
I know that, that's why I am answering to the post

I think other people posted some days earlier that tadawulfx also widen spead during asian session ??!! Can you pls. tell us what th actual state is ?

a few weeks ago yes they change the spread temporarily they sent email to every customer letting them know, but now is back to normal 3 pips for eur/gbp

JStein:
I think other people posted some days earlier that tadawulfx also widen spead during asian session ??!! Can you pls. tell us what th actual state is ?

The robot works with ECN broker?

I'm try it on MBT trading and dont open operations.

toby123:
a few weeks ago yes they change the spread temporarily they sent email to every customer letting them know, but now is back to normal 3 pips for eur/gbp

yes.. the increase was temporary. They have now maintained a fixed 3 pips for EUR?GBP and EUR/CHF

Now TDFX is very EA friendly broker...

I came across this thread only just now..seems exciting...

there is however 100 pages to read before understanding

a) what the latest version is

b) what are teh best settings for this EA

etc etc....

Can one kind person who is familair with this EA, kindly summarise these details, please?