_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 300

JStein:
EURGBP goes in stable trending market and no high-impact events in the next 15 hours So why stopping ??

Very-very volatile night!!! ON MY PLACE!!

Very-very Unstable!!

Roels Major:
Yap but not bigger as you said...

Money management and some features to reducing drawdown have made some tiny loss...

But overall last night is bad night!!

I had luck - and other settings than standard. I trade only 3h a day.

Result: 3 trades, 3 wins...

But with standard settings on Demo a big loss after midnight.

News

Which news affects eurgbp the most?

boe and ecb news

jsidhu:
Which news affects eurgbp the most?

Alpari UK trading times

Hey guys I just noticed my Alpari UK demo account is running at GMT+2. What do I set the open and close hour to? Do I leave it at 22/6 or change it to 0/8?

Thanks

toby123:
if you drag the robot to your chart the email address of rdb is there, and about donation its entirely up to you how much you desire to give ( remember from the bottom of your heart), and rdb gonna decide if he going to share the two robot the latest thunder and your lucky, hope that help.

So basically I am just taking a gamble. I decide to donate X dollars to him, and if he thinks its enough, he will send the EA's. If not, he wont send anything.

Correct?

Okay; I was wrong. But it is always better to be careful than to risk too much

CU next week in Thailand.

im sure if you donate a reasonable donation he will send the ea's, he is a good man ( sharing your lucky robot at the first post for free it showed what type of man he is)

TheTonik:
So basically I am just taking a gamble. I decide to donate X dollars to him, and if he thinks its enough, he will send the EA's. If not, he wont send anything. Correct?

EA trading results wil be very poor with Alpari and IBFX...

XAV,

Here is a bit of advice regarding brokers like Alpari and IBFX currently introducing Floating spread at 5 digits. Maybe you have been informed already about the Floating Spread issue which is coming up soon with them or even already operational......

First of all you have to consider that any Demotesting and Backtesting with them will give you false results, because they do not use fixed spread, however instead they present you with Floating Spread or even worse at times they have Variable Spread.

You can check in this way if it's true or not , what I am putting forward here......

When you would do a backtest for instance using rdb's EA's for EURGBP at..... let us say at 08:00 hrs GMT..... they than have a Fixed Spread operational of 3 pips..... BTW on the demo account this will show as 30 pips, because IBFX has currently installed 5 digits instead of 4 and it's gonna stay that way !!!!

However if you now would repeat exactly the same backtest using same EA-setfile...... between 21 hrs and 24 hrs GMT..... you will notice completely different results, because when you start any backtest....... the backtester wil use the Pipspread it reads at the moment of start of test..... so when Variable or Floating Spread is operational the backtester may see jumps of Pipspread between 3 upto 30 on 4 digits platforms, c.q. on 5 digit platforms this will read as 30 upto 300 pips !!!!!!

You can always check with RDB's EA's wich Pipspread the tester is going to use.... because RDB's EA's all the time show clearly topleft on your screen which Pipspread is operational.

As you may understand that f.i. if you do 3 repeated backtests...... say one at 22:00 hrs, one at 22:05 and the last test at 22:10....... all will show different Graphs and Results !!!!

So when using EA's or Scalping Techniques...... You simply 100 % do need a broker that guarantees you a fixed spread all the time. If you don't have that.... You will for certain ultimately loose all the money in your account.

Only when not trading EA's or Scalping Techniques you can stay where you are and preferably trade on TF60 or higher.

After 5 years with both of them I have right at the beginning of the year changed all my accounts to fixed brokers for those reasons and I guarantee you it has been a very wise decision.

My two cents.....

Hope this helps anyone using....... or even thinking of starting with EA's or Scalping methods,

John

xav1029:
Hey guys I just noticed my Alpari UK demo account is running at GMT+2. What do I set the open and close hour to? Do I leave it at 22/6 or change it to 0/8? Thanks

Great..Thanks a lot Roels Major...

I'll try and see whether this latest vesion can work for me or not.