_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 293

ezy1:
The latest version for Thunder is 2e and Your lucky is 2d.

where we can get these versions?

Where

Obit:
where we can get these versions?

yes where we can get these versions,and what about your lucky 2b in the first post.there's updater one

Good

tamersaid81:
yes where we can get these versions,and what about your lucky 2b in the first post.there's updater one

I found them

tamersaid81:
I found them

still both EA working on EUR/GBP 5M.

thanks

JStein:
What's your idea ? You want to add some neural network as additional filter for entering trades ? How should this NN be trained ? What should it predict ?

Its easy, trained using pricing/news/indicators, predict sideways pattern for lucky entrance.

BTW, I'm still waiting for newest thunder/your_lucky to start my test.

Thanks,

Jag

Not everyone can afford donating 100$ or more for something that is still in testing faze....

Is there anyone on the forum that can maybe post the "your-lucky_v2d" for all of us to test?

no improvement

I did some backtesting with lucky v2d (I know, backtesting is not real trading but its good to compare EAs !) and found its no improvement at all. I attached the backtesting result with lucky V2d and my own omprovement of lucky v2b both in the same time (Jan. 2009 until today) and the same session hours. Both with 5 pips spread and same risk setting (10)

You might look, which is improvement and which not.

Files:

Looks exciting JStein. Can you enlighten us on your v2b improvements?

improvement

Kardi:
Looks exciting JStein. Can you enlighten us on your v2b improvements?

Improvements are:

- fixed two minor bugs dealing with order exit

- added another filter for trade entries (gives fewer trades but also fewer losses as you can see in the pictures).

- added some "martingale" features as you can see in my varying lotsizes. (not really martingale without potential of wiping out your account)

- parameter optimizing.