_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 263

And only more thing:

what is SIDEWAY ? a momment in the market ideal for start to trade with this EA?

If you think so - try it without.

But better give me your money; so I can go into a stripbar and spend it there. It is better than throw it away to some forex brokers...

Hey greenhorn, where do you think gets a EA his signals from? From the air or the Delphi Oracle?

You don't know anything about forex. May be it's hard, but I give you a serious hint, and you will tell me in the future that I was right:

Fuck off and learn forex basics. Then come back...

if this EX can trade to 6 pip

can give profit by 6 pip spread?

dagolard:
If you think so - try it without.

But better give me your money; so I can go into a stripbar and spend it there. It is better than throw it away to some forex brokers...

Hey greenhorn, where do you think gets a EA his signals from? From the air or the Delphi Oracle?

You don't know anything about forex. May be it's hard, but I give you a serious hint, and you will tell me in the future that I was right:

Fuck off and learn forex basics. Then come back...

Why u are so upset, it was just a question, this forum is here for helping each other, and share experences, INLUDING beginners.

But... there is an instruction file in the first post too, so how to install should not be posted...

BTW most of the losses apears after 0:00 am, so i did some backtesting with your lucky again to compare it to thunderWD

i also tested thunderWD nearly the same results, do someone here know if there are some specific differences between thunder and your lucky ?

i also did backtested every pair with all systems, other pairs are profitable but very much more dangerous than only E/G.

I went live with Alpari and Liteforex now, but i trust more in Alpari but Liteforex was able to make 30% in about 6 trading days, only one small loss.

Liteforex works with 3 PIP spread in the nights.

do anybody has any experience with the Forex Online Trading, Low Spread, Trading Software, Free Signals they are inviting us for scalping ?!

naser007:
if this EX can trade to 6 pip can give profit by 6 pip spread?

SURE NOT PROFIT

only lose

Sorry for my last question, all is on first page.

In what hour or time robot get better results?

I will try it on Alpari UK:

default setting + EURGBP risk 100 , EURCHF risk 50

OpenHour = 21

CloseHour = 5

In what hour should I start EA? I read about 21 pm?

rossi34:
Why u are so upset, it was just a question, this forum is here for helping each other, and share experences, INLUDING beginners.

Rossi, I am not upset. I only want to helpthis guy. And this we should do. He surewill lose all of his money, if he don't even know the very basic basics of Forex. He - he even do notknow what is a trend!

May be it sounds hard - but you aren't thinking I am right? Even I lost last year 11.000 CHF with "winner" EAs (it was the 2nd winner of Forex Championship 2007, Bogie EA...)

dagolard:
Rossi, I am not upset. I only want to helpthis guy. And this we should do. He surewill lose all of his money, if he don't even know the very basic basics of Forex. He - he even do notknow what is a trend! May be it sounds hard - but you aren't thinking I am right? Even I lost last year 11.000 CHF with "winner" EAs (it was the 2nd winner of Forex Championship 2007, Bogie EA...)

dago,yes....i agree with you. Pacot,i really think you should read forex tutorial in babypips.com. Don't trade real money yet. Try playing around with demo account and understand price movement at certain time with certain pair.You will pre-learn this if you read babypips tutorial.Don't take heart.It is just an advice

Dear FAGO && RDB

dagolard:
Some people think, they have the right to get all for free, and a additional profit.

I warned many times: a EA isn't a "setup - forget - and get rich tool". Those people didn't believe me.

Who of them sended RDB forward tests? Optimizing results? Any response to improve the EA? 95% here are leechers.

Sad but true. Even if you cannot program, you can help. Don't forget this...

I'd shut off the EA for this week on live and run some tests. Didn't someone ask for the V1e even in his first post? Who knows... may be there is one, and rdb gives to people who are able to do more than only crying, that his EA is soooo bad...

Have a good and peaceful night.

Dago (with Laptop always in the bed)

Egree with everything. Don't have a DAM...

Thankes for your efforts!!