_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 269

ECB news... give the market 2-3 days.

ECB: European Central Bank home page

Risk is too high; i will go on Demo tonight.

Hi to all

i have already joined this furom,, whould you please tell me that can we use this EA on live account???? or not

Tnx

saly

regards;

yes you can!!!

saly:
Hi to all

i have already joined this furom,, whould you please tell me that can we use this EA on live account???? or not

Tnx

saly

regards;

Demo's and live accounts.

To those who have live accounts, and those who are planning to go live with Lucky, read this post from ATC Forex Forum - Support • View topic - ATC moves to FXCM (latest post).

It points out that there are so many traders using scalpers like Lucky that they are defeating themselves. I find that hard to believe, because I thought that the FX market was very liquid, but the experience of the ATC ECN seems to argue against that. Apparantly the banks in the ATC ECN all close on EST, so the ECN Prime must get fills from outside the ECN. This could be worse than a dealing desk.

No demo account will show this problem. It results in delayed fills, and fills OUTSIDE the slippage in the order. In other words, with this particular ECN, you have little control over your fill price, in a demo account the fill is ALWAYS in the slip... wonder what would happen if we could send limit orders instead of market orders...

Maybe I will just stick with EA's that follow your old friend, the tend.

ECNs East of London may have less problem, because the banks are open during Asian Hours...wonder if there is an Australian ECN that will accept US customers.

I think again the probleme is not only form Lucky.

Many other EA scalpers use EURGBP.

In my opinion Lucky on eurgbp must be a part of your automated trading.

If you want to be regular you must use other currencies crosses like EURAUD or EURCHF, with other scalpers in the same time.

Another way to think is scalpers during asian session and trend trading the rest of the day with other EAs.

On this you could use a money manager with equity protection EA.

I will not give any name of EAs, because the mix of EAs is like your trading methods: different from other people

Automated trading is not so easy than EA vendors say. You must tune and search all the time.

thank you all

what up

wow great EA

rdb

adoe80:
wow great EA

YES GREAT !

weeklystats but only 1 pair on live acc

Stop Loss

Guys, I read about 200 pages so far, but and just wondering why

not do the other way around like cut loss let's say 15 pips and Take

profit 20 pips? This way even with 50% right direction picks, you going to

win.. What is the reason to keep losing trade to lose even more???

#2 How to minimise Stop Loss in Lucky? I don't want 28 pips loss.. Even

that is too big and sometimes Lucky passes that point and just creating

huge loss... Is there anyway to make sure it's always SL when I set it

If I set to 20 it should mean just that!! Or I have to babysit the system

and just close losing trades manually??? I'm sorry if someone clear this

up after page 203, I'll continue reading...

Thank you.