_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 241

Franco,

As full disclosure, right up front, I'll say that I work with Foremost Forex, an introducing broker for PFG Best. I am also a trader myself (futures and forex).

I have been running Your Lucky (currently v2b but earlier v1e) in a demo account with our firm and like you have had great results. I just pulled the trigger and set it up to trade in my Roth IRA. Yesterday was my first day and I did not have any trades. I'm wondering if it is because the live account is quoted in 5 digits but the demo account is 4... I have read this entire thread, though, and have seen that v2b does not care if it is 4 or 5 digits, so maybe that is not the issue.

I have been trading Fap Turbo in my live account successfully... No requotes and overall very good spreads. There is an occasional time where the spread will increase above the max I have set in Fap Turbo, but I still end up having a handful of great trades each day.

If you'd like, I can keep you updated on the results of Your Lucky in my live account. Just let me know.

-Kenny

I am intressted in result of your real account with scalping EA at pfg best.

PFG best is an ecn broker. Can you get your order filled at an ECN broker for trading on EURGBP during asian market time? Because EURGBP has very low liquidity during asian market time. I am in the process to open an account at an ECN broker.

He doescare. Set the max. spread to 5.1...

toadkr:
I have been running Your Lucky (currently v2b but earlier v1e) in a demo account with our firm and like you have had great results. I just pulled the trigger and set it up to trade in my Roth IRA. Yesterday was my first day and I did not have any trades. I'm wondering if it is because the live account is quoted in 5 digits but the demo account is 4... I have read this entire thread, though, and have seen that v2b does not care if it is 4 or 5 digits, so maybe that is not the issue.

I started using this EA on 2 demo accounts on alpari.co.uk and tadawulfx and for the last 2 days the EA fails to close the open position and it goes out of trade session and i get huge losses. Any ideea why isn't it closing the positions before going out of trade session?

Nay be, because you did not tell him to do so?

told him to close the open position before going out of session? i thought this is auto. it's a bit logic to do that. anyway how do i tell him to do so?

dagolard:
Open the EA with notepad and have a look...

The base is the same. Even IF he only used the base of Abduls EA, he should have a note inside, who is the initial author.

I is the same if you copy a book, add some lines and tell all the world, You wrote it...

Want to know the funny thing, this EA was originally decompiled anyway, you may find a forum thread about the original EA and its original name on a different forum, that was a decompiled commercial EA. And the EA made over 10,000 % profit a month before brokers came along and added extra spread during asian session, now it it totally useless using it. Try trading it live and if you are profitable with it your broker will make sure it won't be for a very long time. In any case though now spread has been increased during asian session profits are no way near close as the original EA gave. I know 10,000% profit a month sounds crazy but at the time the EA was profitable there were trade statements available showing this back then this was possible with lower spread = fewer losing trades. The weird thing though is the EA was traded during all market sessions and not just asian and still profitable. Last time I checked everywhere that once had the original EA has deleted it. All forums were requested to delete it because it was being decompiled and it was a commercial EA back then but I think they decided to keep it private - by which time it was too late. Since the original decompiled commercial EA the name was changed twice. And functions differently than the original with the addition change of rules, etc.

The lesson we should learn is not to share. I once had the view that sharing was good but it isn't not when we have market makers against us, they filter trades. Here is proof that all Mt4 broker have the ability to filter trades using their admin - server edition of MT4.

Forex | Trading System | Expert Advisor | Indicator | Artificial Intelligences | Neural Network

Wow

FseXy:
Want to know the funny thing, this EA was originally decompiled anyway, you may find a forum thread about the original EA and its original name on a different forum, that was a decompiled commercial EA. And the EA made over 10,000 % profit a month before brokers came along and added extra spread during asian session, now it it totally useless using it. Try trading it live and if you are profitable with it your broker will make sure it won't be for a very long time. In any case though now spread has been increased during asian session profits are no way near close as the original EA gave. I know 10,000% profit a month sounds crazy but at the time the EA was profitable there were trade statements available showing this back then this was possible with lower spread = fewer losing trades. The weird thing though is the EA was traded during all market sessions and not just asian and still profitable. Last time I checked everywhere that once had the original EA has deleted it. All forums were requested to delete it because it was being decompiled and it was a commercial EA back then but I think they decided to keep it private - by which time it was too late. Since the original decompiled commercial EA the name was changed twice. And functions differently than the original with the addition change of rules, etc.

The lesson we should learn is not to share. I once had the view that sharing was good but it isn't not when we have market makers against us, they filter trades. Here is proof that all Mt4 broker have the ability to filter trades using their admin - server edition of MT4.

Forex | Trading System | Expert Advisor | Indicator | Artificial Intelligences | Neural Network

Ouch.....

FseXy:

Very well said FseXy. That is the true of the current retail Forex market.

MT4 Retails Brokers (Bucket Shops) are not our friends...They are just sand sellers.

-> Never believe on a MT4 Backtest or DEMO Forward Test... Only real live data feed from you broker count... The rest are only dreams and time consuming.

-> Look at the spread price on a REAL broker (not MT4)... You will find without problem a spread of between 1.1 / 2.1 pips -no fixed- on EURGBP even during Asia time and actual "crisis"... So when i see a broker who have spread of 5 pips or some others 8 or 12 pips (sometime more!) during Asia session it's a pure joke... A Bucket Shop Joke.