_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 129

@ejlamarque

check : Help/About

Your MT4 Terminal must be the latest update (build 220)

Settings

LNCS Pips:
I asked him same question becouse I picked it up in backtesting , turn off your arrange_stoploss.I actually foud very good settings for this system as I tested this EA over and over again.From 1 year back to 5 years back.

I will post settings later

CHEERS

Best settings according to backtesting ,if you use this live trade at own risk.

all settings default except session times and following :

Set risk to 10%

Autorange_SL - False

TradeOnFriday - False

MaxTrades - 1

Do a backtest of about 3-8 Months and check it out , even 4 years.

Can anybody give me a link to wher I can download this Thunder EA of Rdb please?

Link to Thunder

You need to send a donation to RDB to get a copy of Thunder....

Cheers

Mark

the problem is is that i got often loss of 60 pips ,even with the setting supposed to be 32 sl,is it possible to get hiden sl at 32, i don't want to use hard sl

Why did this not get stopped out?

nck:
the problem is is that i got often loss of 60 pips ,even with the setting supposed to be 32 sl,is it possible to get hiden sl at 32, i don't want to use hard sl

Here is an example of a trade from today.

It is a short that stayed open through a 47 pip spike up from the entry price. If the SL is 32 then that should not happen, should it?

Maybe no stop loss in the EA?

help

_rdb_, please send to my mail kotovsk143@gmail.com , you new wersion of Thunder_4WD_EURGBP

I have fapturbo, i have piptronic, i have luckyea, i hafe thunder EA........its alllll useless now if the spread on eurgbp is not less than 4pips

PistolDave:
Here is an example of a trade from today.

It is a short that stayed open through a 47 pip spike up from the entry price. If the SL is 32 then that should not happen, should it?

Maybe no stop loss in the EA?

Read this, may this post help you:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179042/page82

Or use the V2b version

Right !!

dznmrd:
I have fapturbo, i have piptronic, i have luckyea, i hafe thunder EA........its alllll useless now if the spread on eurgbp is not less than 4pips

this is my experience too. There are some people here saying

"your_lucky" might be successful with spread 5 or even more but they do not show any live-test results. I do not believe in backtesting results because its not visible what the spread was during backtest. ( I can produce fine backtesting results with Alpari during Jan. 2009 but live testing is not good at all)

regards

Juergen

JStein:
this is my experience too. There are some people here saying

"your_lucky" might be successful with spread 5 or even more but they do not show any live-test results.

I do not believe in backtesting results because its not visible what the spread was during backtest. ( I can produce fine backtesting results with Alpari during Jan. 2009 but live testing is not good at all)

regards

Juergen

Exactly, i can say that in real that is not the same situation: with lucky it s my second night with losses.

The volatility is the problem since monday.

I'll stop in real for now, and wait normal conditions.

I BT since the beggining , and they were good but not the reality.

Becarefull