_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 136

Your Lucky

thanks Abdul for sharing this great EA with us.

I am testing it on Demo and have made now a small Donation to you now.

It will be kind if you can send me the newest Versions also from Thunder.

reg-Joachim

4rexLady_de:
Thank you first for answering.

Secondly I have to say: the past two days I stayed at the sideline and was very happy when I saw the crazy moves the market made even later in the evening ( especially the GBP-Pairs )....no scalper would have survived this.

BUT I had the v2b running anyway on the Demo-Account. As expected it did pretty poorly..but last night after the market had settled apparently, it did well again...

So I will watch v2b for the next 2 days on the demo and if it does well, I will go live with it.

4rexlady

hi lady,nice results,what was the risk setting?

and were you using a hard sl?

_rdb_:
The Answer is already in this thread...

Damiany_Filter TF M30...

the problem is fixed in latest version.

Hi rdb,

I had a 39 pip loss today although the SL is set at default 28 and SLOut= 32 with version V2b. This one close at 7.05am Ibfx time

On another demo account the V2 (not V2b) had the same transaction and closes with a 3 pip loss. This one closes at 8am ibfx time.

Both are set at start hour = 20, close hour = 4

For the above, I am still very confuse on how your stop loss work. Can you help to explain? I also asked you how to get the Thunder EA, you still have not told me yet...

Also, is it true that for V2b, there is no need to install any indicators or template?

Togu:
Today I've had minor loss on my live account and on my demo account was huge loss.

opened at 0.9343 (live account) closed at 0.9346

opened at 0.9342 (demo account) closed at 0.9394

This is not new.

I am also very disturb by the fact that sometimes the EA gives different results on the exit (although the entry point is always the same) even though it is the same kind of account (mini or standard), same broker and same EA settings.

I hope the V2b would be better. But I am still confuse over how the EA exit works.

Hi Rdb ,

Iwanted to ask while you are busy with V3 , if you could maybe code in a setting were you can set Max_Trades per session , also if you can code

a setting where you can set the EA that if you get a few consecutive losses , all trades will close if it drops more that 5% of your balance and that you can set this to whatever % you like.

I know i'm asking alot , but just thinking that this can improve the EA alot by lowering losses and risk.

Thanks , your doing a good job.

nck:
hi rdb , , i backtested my lucky v2 b ,with a hard sl and without it ,1 year bactest 90% quallity, compared both setting and in the long run ,almost no difference in the resuls ,but i noticed an slight improvment over the v2 ,the dd is less on the v2b, good news my friend the best fre ea ever i agree, check your paypal acc rdb

your BT is made on TF15 ???

regards, wromek