_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 133

_rdb_:
ooh...

excuse me if I have the wrong word, there is no sense of blame anyone ... I might as delivery in the English language is wrong.

clearly I do not blame your comment, I just gave a little clarification,

try to re-download version Your_Lucky_v2b ...

Hi,

This is not the same version as yesterday?

enzoforex:
where I can download the version v2b? thanks.

Did you read the thread?

FIRST PAGE

yes... different type... little fix again...

I have working Your_Lucky_v3a for now...

there is Sidewayand TrendingHours...

Will come soon...

_rdb_:
yes... different type... little fix again...

I have working Your_Lucky_v3a for now...

there is Sidewayand TrendingHours...

Will come soon...

Hi Rdb,

Thanks for your contribution on this matter.

I would also appreciate if you can explain a little on the criteria used to exit/close the trade. As you can see in some of the post, for those been doing demo using V2, some had their trade closes at 50 pips loss, but some at 100+ pip loss on the SAME transaction. The SL setting was 28 by default. So where did the 50 or 100 pip loss came about? Or is this issue been fixed with your latest release?

Again, thank you very much for all your help so far.

BTW your EAs have a lot of potential. I understand there is another EA by you called Thunder 4WD which I am also interested to test. How can I have a copy of it?

Hi kwkee,

I have answer your question : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179042

reduce lots

"2009.01.21 21:36:52 Your_Lucky_EURGBP_v2 EURGBP,M5: We have no money.Reduce your Lots! Free Margin = 27.59"

this message keeps apearing to me :s

i tryed already to set lotsoptimized to false, risk 30 and lots 0.05

don't know what to do :s

rdb and Loss

_rdb_:
@ejlamarque

check : Help/About

Your MT4 Terminal must be the latest update (build 220)

Hi rdb & Loss

I check my build and it is older than 220 but I can't update for some reason that I don't know. Maybe Window Vista? In this case I am not idea how resolve this and I am not a newby.

I read that Loss have same problem and resolved it? Could you help me Loss if you fixed the problem?

Hi Loss,

what broker you used ?

you must now about all facility of your broker (MinLots, StopLevel,Spread, etc)

ejlamarque:

Hi rdb & Loss

I check my build and it is older than 220 but I can't update for some reason that I don't know. Maybe Window Vista? In this case I am not idea how resolve this and I am not a newby.

I read that Loss have same problem and resolved it? Could you help me Loss if you fixed the problem?

yaa... I Know you are not a newby,

cause you already here since 2006... I'm newbie...

about your problem... I think... try to Uninstal/remove your MT4 Program and then re-Install with New Update from your broker... (re-download MT4 from your broker site...)

Ok

_rdb_:
yaa... I Know you are not a newby,

cause you already here since 2006... I'm newbie...

about your problem... I think... try to Uninstal/remove your MT4 Program and then re-Install with New Update from your broker... (re-download MT4 from your broker site...)

Thank you rdb, I will try and tomorrow I tell you. In any case the strangest is the fact of this happened in diferents platforms. I need to do more home works jajajaja!!!! See you tomorrow