_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 105

billsechen:
PLEASE WE DON'T DISCUSS THIS,NOW MOST OF BROKERS COUNTER THIS,SO WE WILL EARN MONEY,DON'T DISCUSS THIS TOPIC TEMPORARILY,PLEASE RDB ATTENTION THIS WORDS"TEMPORARY"

no need for this... as as they lower the spreads... if the system starts trading again... they will increase it again very swiftly. so no reason for this BS... it won't help. if you trade this system in retail brokerages... most of them are counting on a fact that most traders loose and they make money of this. if a lot of traders start trading same system (this is I think only one of a few free versions, there is like 5-10 more hybrids that are commercialy sold) then brokerages start to loose and they have a lot of traders who were loosing money making money now and make them loose. so this is never going to work. only fapturbo claims they have 17,000 purchasers of system. I don't believe that, but they have regularly like 150 users on the forum online realtime what proves it's a very big community. there are other websites that commercially sell this. everybody has been talking about this system lately and I'm surprised what places it has reached. now imagine all these traders all of sudden wanting to buy/sell big amounts (with so many traders trading this, trust me, volume can be pretty big) during the least volatile period of a day making banks/brokerages loose money (there always have to be two sides remember). regarding retail brokerages... even if they wanted... they can't allow this currently. their fixed spreads are currently their disadvantage... during normal market conditions and if we wouldn't have a crisis here... institutional feeds would be much better and these retail brokerages could actually go out and sell/buy at the reall market for such narrow prices... as you know most of the institutional feeds' spreads are off the roof. if it was 0-2 before now it's 5-10 in less volatile times. do you realize how volatile are markets during the day? if most insitutions make money during day... why would they keep trading during asian session? do you realize that many many banks have stopped trading foreign exchange and lowered their exposure to currency fluctuation in this period? they've just took out a plug from FX market so there is less buyers/sellers. if there is less entities regularly making prices... it will be harder for you to get it for low spreads since difference in bids and asks from other parties will be just to distant to current market price. therefore not even retail brokerages can't cover this on their books if too many traders are trading the system or too much volume is traded by it because they can't simply go out and buy/sell under requested conditions (2-3 pips spreads). lehman was a big price giver as well and it's loss we suffer now too. so until credit crisis stabilizes, there is very little chance this system will be allowed. there were several brokerages that particularly banned this system from trading in their brokerages (ODL). some of them banned scalping completely (MIG recently), some of them are defending themselves by increased spreads (most of them). so chances you will get successful are not very high. so if you all want to *****... we should be probably pissed at current credit crisis and hope it will end (so far it seems like it's been going forever). we'll see how everything will react to bailout and first aid packages that governments have spent and if everything goes well... in the second half of this year US might be in mild recession and slowly start recovering. if it will not be as good... don't expect to trade this system anytime soon...

now as to new version... I've backtested it and equity curve is much smoother and drawdowns are smaller. but it was backtested on 2 pip spreads... now try to put it on 5 pip spreads and you'll see what difference it makes. be carefull trading it on live.

rdp I've left you a message on yahoo. this might be one of possible solutions to make system better, although it doesn't really have to help it at all.

jrous

jrous:
Yes, I have a set file for v. ???? for FXDD in the Expert folder....

but don't know where I got it from, perhaps from/for a previous version ?

Cheers

hey do you mind sending me the .set file you use...you can mail it to

yoan02@gmail.com

thanks alot

_____removed

billsechen:
PLEASE WE DON'T DISCUSS THIS,NOW MOST OF BROKERS COUNTER THIS,SO WE WILL EARN MONEY,DON'T DISCUSS THIS TOPIC TEMPORARILY,PLEASE RDB ATTENTION THIS WORDS"TEMPORARY"

I 'm not sure if the scalpers caused this spreads. READ THIS

Emerging debt-Asian spread widen amid global economy fears

no, the spreads on the interbank market have not changed because of the scalpers. they've increased because of credit crunch and in retail brokerages... there are many reasons and this system is one of them. I was on the phone with the guy from FXPRO and I've asked about scalping. He told me that if people keep doing it, they'll just increase the spreads. They're simply loosing because of systems like these under current market conditions. So retails have to increase the spreads, institutional brokers... they don't really care about the system... they have different problems now...

hans_gregor:
I 'm not sure if the scalpers caused this spreads. READ THIS Emerging debt-Asian spread widen amid global economy fears

For now it's not about you against the market but it's about you against the brokers

If you have a profitable system or EA, never share it for free, use it for yourself _rdb_ (hope you got the lessons)

This is a good EA, so a lot of people use it, but the brokers will anticipate..and its true...

primajaya:
For now it's not about you against the market but it's about you against the brokers

If you have a profitable system or EA, never share it for free, use it for yourself _rdb_ (hope you got the lessons)

This is a good EA, so a lot of people use it, but the brokers will anticipate..and its true...

There are so many systems like this..all scalp during low activity period when market dont move much...and during this period spread is likely to increase....market don't care about your little pos...if broker move price for your little order..Big shark will eat them with Big orders

Understanding Market working is important

fxhst329:
no, the spreads on the interbank market have not changed because of the scalpers. they've increased because of credit crunch and in retail brokerages... there are many reasons and this system is one of them. I was on the phone with the guy from FXPRO and I've asked about scalping. He told me that if people keep doing it, they'll just increase the spreads. They're simply loosing because of systems like these under current market conditions. So retails have to increase the spreads, institutional brokers... they don't really care about the system... they have different problems now...

Well what I don't understand is you ask them before opening an account if scalping is allowed, they will say yes. Then you do it and make money, which is the purpose of trading anyway, then they increase the spreads.

This is like saying yeah we allow you to swing trade, but if people keep doing it we'll raise the commissions.

We need to move to an ECN. The only way around it. That's what I'm gonna do, I'd rather pay a commission with tight spreads, than no commission and a "fixed" spread. Fixed my arse..

primajaya:

Maybe he shares others systems to those who donate?

The free one is just to gauge his potential

hmm I noticed that as soon as the EA open hour starts, the spreads for most brokers are increased to 5pips at least, coincidence?