_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 91

Wellcome back Mr. Dago

yesterday I experienced some loss. and now have good profit, although not restore the damage yesterday, but today's my result is very good.

Today :

FxPro : no order is placed, because the spread does not change, the enduring hold on the 5 pips.

IBFX : open 3 positions and end all the profit.

LiteForex : the broker with a Fixed 3 spread, Place 11 position, 1 Order close with a small loss.

Hey guys, how do i Adjust the lot size being used, testing it on a demo account with 100k and lot sizes set to 0.1 it trades at 4 lots any recommendations?

rdb,your ea is just suitable for demo accout,can you show live account?you don't know,now the brokers eg pips is enlarged above 5pips in your setting time,no platform can take profit,so it just is a dream.who can show your live accout,not demo account.

Dear rahman

_rdb_:
Wellcome back Mr. Dago

yesterday I experienced some loss. and now have good profit, although not restore the damage yesterday, but today's my result is very good.

Today :

FxPro : no order is placed, because the spread does not change, the enduring hold on the 5 pips.

IBFX : open 3 positions and end all the profit.

LiteForex : the broker with a Fixed 3 spread, Place 11 position, 1 Order close with a small loss.

Hi, I'm very happy for your profits...

The results you showed are made by THENDER or V2 ?

Secondly, I think you use a high Risk parameter.

lynchesque:
Hey guys, how do i Adjust the lot size being used, testing it on a demo account with 100k and lot sizes set to 0.1 it trades at 4 lots any recommendations?

if

LotsOptimized = true;

lots = AccountFreeMargin()/Risk/MaxTrades

if

LotsOptimized = false;

Lots = lots, (default = 0.1)

billsechen:
rdb,your ea is just suitable for demo accout,can you show live account?you don't know,now the brokers eg pips is enlarged above 5pips in your setting time,no platform can take profit,so it just is a dream.who can show your live accout,not demo account.

you do not see in front of you a very big picture ? there is 3 real account forward use my EA.

I and some friends here to work and try to get better, and now are testing, if you can not support and do not like this EA, so do not making me dizzy. https://c.forex-tsd.com/smiles/cry_smile.png

_rdb_:
you do not see in front of you a very big picture ? there is 3 real account forward use my EA. I and some friends here to work and try to get better, and now are testing, if you can not support and do not like this EA, so do not making me dizzy. https://c.forex-tsd.com/smiles/cry_smile.png

the result is so good ,

the key is chosen a good platform and a good broker,that's important,thank you,rdb.i keep watching your live account,can you offer the read password if you mind it?

In need of a good broker

Hello guys,

I would like to discuss about brokers and their spread.

I i've been watching the spread all day long yesterday in 5 brokers.

Alpari,interbank fx and forex-metal have very high spreads in EUR/GBP during the night(3-11 pips yesterday).

Although during the day, the spread is 3 pips.

I tested your_lucky v2 on interbank fx and had 8 winning trades.

Isn't it so strange?

Liteforex and ForexOpen(not sure about that) have fixed spread, so during the night the spread stays 3 pips. I am thinking of using a broker like Liteforex or fxopen.

Has anyone previous experience with these brokers? Please let me know what you know.

Do you have to pay extra money for having fixed spread?

pakallis:
Hello guys,

Alpari,interbank fx and forex-metal have very high spreads in EUR/GBP during the night(3-11 pips yesterday).

Isn't it so strange?

Liteforex and ForexOpen(not sure about that) have fixed spread, so during the night the spread stays 3 pips. I am thinking of using a broker like Liteforex or fxopen.

Has anyone previous experience with these brokers? Please let me know what you know.

yeah,my odl is 10 pips on my live account and ikon is 7 pips

pakallis:
Hello guys,

Isn't it so strange?

Did you watch the spreads at live accounts?

Demo accounts have different (lower) spreads!