_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 45

newtrader100:
Anyone familiar with https://www.hotspotfx.com/whyhotspotfx.htm?

If it's true MT4 ECN with low spread, maybe a solution to the games other brokers are playing, no?

Below is results from trading outside of the recommended 20 to 4 hrs, since IBFX spreads during recommended trading hrs. are horrendous. Needless to say my IBFX rusults are even worse.

ATC Brokers use hotspotfx.com feed. I tried it and spread is higher than 50 pips sometimes but mostly lower but still too high for a true ECN. I contacted them a few months ago and they said to me that hotspotfx will have more competitive prices as they deal with more banks. Open an account with them if you think they are good. I want better prices though. Spread is usually higher during or near news releases as well so be sure to check this first! Phone ATC or hotspot up they are friendly to talk to.

I have decided not to test anymore until after new years. The last two sessions have been poor for the EA. As already noted it is hard to be profitable with high spreads stopping you out. Most traders are off for the holidays. The lack of volume has increased volatility.

Yesterday I tried the EA on a couple of other pairs. The results are shown below. They were not good. This test is on a live IBFX mini account.

In case anyone wants to review spreads. The second report tracks the spread for incoming ticks during yesterday's trade session on IBFX. Average spread for the reported period was 8.6 pips. Time is GMT.

nvwine:
I have decided not to test anymore until after new years. The last two sessions have been poor for the EA. As already noted it is hard to be profitable with high spreads stopping you out. Most traders are off for the holidays. The lack of volume has increased volatility.

Yesterday I tried the EA on a couple of other pairs. The results are shown below. They were not good. This test is on a live IBFX mini account.

In case anyone wants to review spreads. The second report tracks the spread for incoming ticks during yesterday's trade session on IBFX. Average spread for the reported period was 8.6 pips. Time is GMT.

Yes I did notice this yesterday when I tried to use the EA for other pairs. The problem is that when it makes some gains, the losses will be much larger as to exceed the gains ...I had to change the variable maxspreads into 21 and sometimes 41 though....

Happy new year to rdb and to you all...

ok, thanks for your post, I just saw this now, I will contact you, ok...

So far, I've tested the DEMO of YourLucky EA on FXpro Broker, still NO LOSS, but that's DEMO, I wonder anyone here using YourLucky EA on FXpro broker on LIVE Acct.??? can you post your statement or screenshot, will be greatly appreciated, but I would try FXPro anyway in a LIVE Account, soon on Monday, on a $400 Account, YourLucky EA, no good in IBFX so far, I stopped it in IBFX LIVE Account.

Results of My FXPro DEMO Testing

Running Days:2 days

Number of Trades: 17 Wins, 0 Loss

david9:
Hello Trade for Christ,

Would you please contact me?

I have several questions about the EA your talking about.

Also, I have several EA's I'm doing some testing/work with and I think you might be interested.

Thanks,

Blessings,

gordyrocks@sbcglobal.net

David9

We should call a cop on this dude.

This guy is selling it for $300 a piece we should do some thing about it.

here is his link.

QUANTUM FOREX TRADING SYSTEM EXPERT ADVISOR EA MT4 - eBay (item 320325837172 end time Dec-19-08 15:42:09 PST)

are you sure ?

are yuo sure that's the same (yourlucky) ? cause if it's the same we should contact ebay or something...

how many your lucky EG could there be in this world. That trade exactly same time.

Hi,

Please help me!!! EA version v1e does not work on backtest It doesn't open any orders... In a log-book writes only it:

2008.12.20 07:41:06 2005.01.03 01:00 MA_AngleZeroSigma EURGBP,M1: loaded successfully

2008.12.20 07:41:06 Your_Lucky_EURGBP_v1e inputs: TargetEquity=5000000; OpenHour=20; CloseHour=4; Risk=50; Lots=0.1.....

ojkeitel:
are yuo sure that's the same (yourlucky) ? cause if it's the same we should contact ebay or something...

Furthermore , he points to the same Alapri UK account that rdb provided us...this account is named YOUR_LUCKY....

We got him red handed !

May be we should spoil his feedback rating...just to let others know about this.

thenightknight:
Furthermore , he points to the same Alapri UK account that rdb provided us...this account is named YOUR_LUCKY....

We got him red handed !

May be we should spoil his feedback rating...just to let others know about this.

I agree with you. This guy is a thief and swindler .