_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 44

something wrong

hi all, I,ve download the EA and check it by backtesting,but I can't,cos it does work at all,I don't konw why. anybody can and had ever done a backtest on this EA ?And could _rdb explain??

sorry but you shouldn't expect rdb to be overworked supporting a FREE EA!!!!!! with every small question

he generously supplied it...please support him with a small donation if you use it!!!

Everyone, it is what it is ,have play for yourself

back test it only a 1-2 months

stav01:
I thought that I would add my experiences here.

Last night the EA stopped working on my Activtrades account (it had been making profits the previous few nights). I called them to ask what was happening and they said that I was being moved to a new "direct to market" account as I was making money out of them the way it was working. This resulted in only trades with an exact multiple of mini-lots being able tobe opened or closed.

However, they screwed up and I was no longer able to open or close any trades at all on my account. When this was eventually fixed the spreads were horrendous. I giess I am now in the category of looking for a new broker.

By the way, RDB, why leave? Why give into to negative forces. It is a good man indeed who withstands these forces to do what he knows is right.

Hello also I have had the same problem with activetrades and am trying a new broker, you I have information on some reliable broker? what of tasks of ibfx?

it does work at all

bryant:
hi all, I,ve download the EA and check it by backtesting,but I can't,cos it does work at all,I don't konw why. anybody can and had ever done a backtest on this EA ?And could _rdb explain??

I think parameters of your broker is not suitable. Perhaps spread is higher then 3 pips.

Problem

enzoforex:
Hello also I have had the same problem with activetrades and am trying a new broker, you I have information on some reliable broker? what of tasks of ibfx?

It is a real headache for me - I dont know whether to go with FXPro or maybe IKON Royal. Still searching....

Hello Trade for Christ,

Would you please contact me?

I have several questions about the EA your talking about.

Also, I have several EA's I'm doing some testing/work with and I think you might be interested.

Thanks,

Blessings,

gordyrocks@sbcglobal.net

David9

Hi,

what are the best setting for this EA - anybody knows?

Version 1a

I've been testing this one 24/7.

Can anybody explain this? Is it some bug?

Regards

Anyone familiar with https://www.hotspotfx.com/whyhotspotfx.htm?

If it's true MT4 ECN with low spread, maybe a solution to the games other brokers are playing, no?

Below is results from trading outside of the recommended 20 to 4 hrs, since IBFX spreads during recommended trading hrs. are horrendous. Needless to say my IBFX rusults are even worse.

Files:
12_19_08.htm  25 kb

erdenmensch:
Hi, what are the best setting for this EA - anybody knows?

Check my posts...

Optimierung ist der Schluessel