yes same issue here

there is no 22hr on monday

session starts at 00 on monday

so EA is set on 22-3 it misses session

it wont start until tuesday

maybe time codes need fixing so you can start and stop any time of the day

like start session 22 > for X hours

or somthing ?

Hi is this truth? And what if if we start MT platform after start trading time? Is it ths same?

Regards

omadivi:
hi all, i left the EA on my alpari account and its last night's performance was lower than its previous results. the EG spread was raised to 5pips..very shocking!!..is there a way to work around this?..if we reduced the TP to accommodate the spread, wouldnt that solve this problem..ODL's spread is still at 3pips....these brokers mean business...is it legal to just raise spreads like that??....

Yes, the same with MIG. We need 7-8 wins to cover 1 loss trade. I think we must conclude that is better to trade outside asian trading time. Let's find out better time period to trade outside asian time but with smaller spreads.

I am still using v1a that in my opinion gives best demo results, but spreads are killing us.

Regards

I am totally thrilled and at the same time totally disgusted when viewing the beauty of the posted Alpari account with the low spread. ...I'm so emotionally torn up!

Is there a way of duplicating that kind of unearthly performance on such pairs as e/u?

I was kidding before, but now I'm deadly serious!!!

Cross,

the whole idea of the EA is to work during the Asian session , the EA is using very simple filters ( distance from the mid of the wave ) and is based on the very small changes the EURGBP take over night and the cyclic waviness of the pair during that time

its not going to work during the day

Cross:
Yes, the same with MIG. We need 7-8 wins to cover 1 loss trade. I think we must conclude that is better to trade outside asian trading time. Let's find out better time period to trade outside asian time but with smaller spreads.

I am still using v1a that in my opinion gives best demo results, but spreads are killing us.

Regards

IBFX Spread Affects Your_Lucky EA performance!

FseXy:
Hi. An update on my situation. YL EA has made some trades on my live account. I also made a small donation. Not received an EA yet but was told I will when it is ready. I also talked to Adbul via PM and over YM the other day and promised that if I go live with his EA that I will share 50% of the profit with him. The agreement has not been finalised.

Great FxseXy, wish you all the BEST in Your_Lucky EA....

I will update my LIVE Account here...

Look here:

IBFX broker: 5Min. Time Frame

LIVE Account: 2 wins, 2 loss (spreads affect Your_Lucky EA performance!)

DEMO Account: 5 wins, 2 loss

IBFX broker: 1 Min. Time Frame

DEMO Account: 1 win

LIVE Account: haven't try as I'm still observing the DEMO

here's the LIVE Account Screenshot:

FseXy:
Hi. An update on my situation. YL EA has made some trades on my live account. I also made a small donation. Not received an EA yet but was told I will when it is ready. I also talked to Adbul via PM and over YM the other day and promised that if I go live with his EA that I will share 50% of the profit with him. The agreement has not been finalised.

All the best to the ones using this EA in live account...I'll post some live and demo results here:

IBFX 5 mins. TF:

LIVE Acct.: 2 wins, 2 loss (Your_Lucky EA affected by huge spread at IBFX)

DEMO Acct.: 5 wins, 2 loss

FXPro 1 min. TF:

DEMO Acct.: 8 wins (the best I think from among brokers, I've tested)

IBFX 1min. TF:

LIVE Acct.: not yet as I'm observing demo first

DEMO Acct.: 1 win, 0 loss so far

Here's the LIVE Screenshot:

FseXy:
FseXy:

All the best to the ones using this EA in live account...I'll post some live and demo results here:

IBFX 5 mins. TF:

LIVE Acct.: 2 wins, 2 loss (Your_Lucky EA affected by huge spread at IBFX)

DEMO Acct.: 5 wins, 2 loss

FXPro 1 min. TF:

DEMO Acct.: 8 wins (the best I think from among brokers, I've tested)

IBFX 1min. TF:

LIVE Acct.: not yet as I'm observing demo first

DEMO Acct.: 1 win, 0 loss so far

Here's the LIVE Screenshot:

sorry for triple posts!

sorry for triple posts!.for some reason, tsd site was not reponding...and unintentionally sent 3 posts, sorry again...

Thought Id share re spreads

This EA looks like it is very promising. However in the past 1.5wks or so the spreads have been increased by brokers on EUR/GBP.

Why?

A commercial EA FAPTurbo was released about 2 wks ago. It has a scalper engine that trades the asian session just like this one on the following pairs.

EUR/GBP, EUR/CHF, USD/CAD, GBP/CHF.

In the beginning it was very successful, it is now just about worthless.

Why?

They sold a reported 160k copies of the EA to mostly noobs that called their brokers and asked if they could run it. That and the brokers couldnt help but notice all the exact same trades going off at the exact same time.

Do a little research on fapturbo, brokers are closing accounts that run it now.

Thus spreads on the above mentioned pairs are tight all day until the asian session.

by the looks of it this ea came first, its a shame.

About small take profit. I set a small take profit with alpari on my live account and what i have found is that short orders are not closing out in profit, at least not all of them. Is this caused by the hidden take profit or are alpari causing this? I have the same problem with SIG/LiteForex even though I am using a slightly bigger take profit with them.