_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 42

designmax:
Hi all

I have the demo of Thunder4WD running, and I still am getting no trades at all, despite adjusting the trading hours to start at 20 and finish at 19...plus widening the MaxSpread to 6. I am trading a demo thru Alpari Uk, and their spread on eurgbp is only 2 pips...I am scratching my head.....is anyone else having this problem???

Cheers

Designmax

Today, I have no trade for Your_Lucky and Thunder in FxPro. Alpari (UK) give a lot of trade, but some hit SL because trend down .

..........edited thanx to RDB

hanifsan:
It looks promising this Your_Lucky EA, but how about this morning? My demo loss much & deleted ALL of my 10% profit this 2 days.

I agree with you hanifsan!!! I lost quite a bit with YL and Thunder on IBFX demo and mini as well!!

Anyone else have any experiences with IBFX/FXDD (demo or real)???

Ok, the news from the FAPTurbo team is they are digging around to find the answer to all of our broker problems.

They have found out that fastbrokers.com has MT4 versions to use with thier ECN feed. I've just checked the spread on EURGBP, 3 pips. My live IBFX says spread is 7-8. There are three different accounts depending on deposit size.

Oh, the best part about it is you can host your EA on thier servers for FREE. And, scalping is allowed!!! Check it out and see what you think.

Carl

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated in any way to FAPTurbo or FastBrokersFX.

an ea for sniper forex?

can anyone here develop an ea for the Forex Sniper mo anual trading system. I wish to automate this well known manual system, so I can trade the euro session (while I must sleep)

please advise

jtol4@yahoo.com:
can anyone here develop an ea for the Forex Sniper mo anual trading system. I wish to automate this well known manual system, so I can trade the euro session (while I must sleep) please advise

Sure, what are the indicators and rules?

Update.. Tough week.. spread is 5, Version is 1a. I am off for the rest of the year. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year..

Demo vs Live

It is quite clear there are no brokers offering a spread <=3 pips during the asian session due to liquidity providers or whatever other lame reason they give. So, it begs the question why even test on a demo ie. Alpari offering 2 pips spread when we know the reality is it will not work on a live account with 5 pips spread? I don't want to be negative here but the premise on which this method is based is flawed. The author states spread must be below 3. Show me a broker with 3 pips or less spread during asian session and I will trade it.

Guys, am I wrong here? Please correct me if I am.

Best Regards

Spy

Thank you very much MiniMe...

I'll do what your say, and I Think... I'm Finish Here...

Thank's to all of you who have send Donation for me...

Today, someone send his login and password account.

I hope many other people have profit like him.

Files:
fxproreal.gif  128 kb

Your Lucky on Liteforex

Hello I was a beginner,

and i have found in the forum this discus from the EA Your Lucky.

Now my english is not so good, but i hope you can me unterstand.

Can i run this EA in Liteforex too, why here i have a account.

And gives a set for Liteforex.

Best Regards

Tobias