_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 31

dan1010:
could some1 in this forum help me out, cos i got no trade after all d installation dont know whats d the meaning of average zero on the expert in the platform. for a week now ve not been able to use this ea on alpari, pls i need help on this thank you all

I want to help you with a detailed re-explain,

but you said to me through YM,

you will use the real account with the amount of funds that is large enough,

it makes me not want to help you.

you too hastily,

even the little things you do not already know and want to use it in real account.

many senior citizens here have been warned,

and should do a forward test for at least a month

while to learn how it works, why can not you be patient, my friend ?

I want to help you with a detailed re-explain,

but you said to me through YM,

you will use the real account with the amount of funds that is large enough,

it makes me not want to help you.

you too hastily,

even the little things you do not already know and want to use it in real account.

many senior citizens here have been warned,

and should do a forward test for at least a month

while to learn how it works, why can not you be patient, my friend ? [/QUOve not

i did not even tried it on live, am only asking that what if i want it on live, but unfortunately for me i have upload it on my virtual server on demo since on monday but it did not place trade, as u said i know i have demo trade it first and am a follower of your forward test, am watching it as am writing u dis so kindly assist me on my demo too so that i can post my result too. thnk you are a great guy

dan1010:
i did not even tried it on live, am only asking that what if i want it on live, but unfortunately for me i have upload it on my virtual server on demo since on monday but it did not place trade, as u said i know i have demo trade it first and am a follower of your forward test, am watching it as am writing u dis so kindly assist me on my demo too so that i can post my result too. thnk you are a great guy

I think the explaining about how to using this ea is very clear enough, you can get it on first post. The problem about no open trade, i think your broker has widening the spread. So do not blame your_lucky but blame your broker

Nice message today in my logfile: "trading by experts is prohibited"

I have to change the broker...

I too cant seem to get the EA to work at all on a demo account. I'm using IBFX, I have tried both a standard and mini account demo. Everything appears to load fine, but running a backtest on the standard account yields no trades, and on the mini account it crashes meta trader. I'm using the version of the EA posted on December 16, 08 (_rdb_EA Your_Lucky Update 16 Des 08).

Maybe there is an error in the code, I would love to give this EA a try if only I could get it work .

Yes, I think this day is bad day. FxPro and FXDD no open . IBFX open some, though with wide spread . And Alpari (UK) have 2 spread on demo, but no in live .

Anyway, we still have tomorrow. Do not fall spirit.

dagolard:
Nice message today in my logfile: "trading by experts is prohibited" I have to change the broker...

Dagolard,

Who is your broker????

Xionanx:
I too cant seem to get the EA to work at all on a demo account. I'm using IBFX, I have tried both a standard and mini account demo. Everything appears to load fine, but running a backtest on the standard account yields no trades, and on the mini account it crashes meta trader. I'm using the version of the EA posted on December 16, 08 (_rdb_EA Your_Lucky Update 16 Des 08). Maybe there is an error in the code, I would love to give this EA a try if only I could get it work .

As far as forward testing;

I am using that same Dec. 16th v1e EA on an IBFX demo standard and a live mini. I got trades. Did you load the set file? What does your experts and journal logs say? Any errors or missing files? Did your screen look the same as the IBFX screen shot a few posts back? With max spread set to 5 I got 7 live trades using the IBFX set file's default times. If it is crashing MT4, are you using the current build of MetaTrader?

nvwine:
As far as forward testing; I am using that same Dec. 16th v1e EA on an IBFX demo standard and a live mini. I got trades. Did you load the set file? What does your experts and journal logs say? Any errors or missing files? Did your screen look the same as the IBFX screen shot a few posts back? With max spread set to 5 I got 7 live trades using the IBFX set file's default times. If it is crashing MT4, are you using the current build of MetaTrader?

Load the .set file.. ahem hmm.. That is what I was missing, works fine now.

Thanks!

bnbb2004:
Dagolard, Who is your broker????

Use the searching function

But again for all these, who are don't knew, how this works: Beware of ActivTrades. As long you are losing money, they love you. But if you make profit, they kick you in the ass..