_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 34

There are NO legit brokers that offer FIXED spreads. Only DEMO accounts offer fixed spreads. If a broker advertises FIXED spreads they are fake and will take your money (Or, they have a disclaimer at the bottom-Like FxPro/Alpari/IBFX-that says they can change spreads whenever they want). That is not how the broker business works. Supply and demand determines spreads.

The stock market works that way, and the commodity market works that way. Forex is no different.

Carl

hello, someone puo' to advise a serious reliable broker who concurs the scalping? thanks. excused my English bad one.

ramiz1236:
Hello orgainize...

can u please post the set file to trade with $100 balance & micro lots i mean jst as u r doing ....plzz

& so everyone wz the v1c version wz better or this one??i mean should i switch to this?

No certainly not. v1c is making trade losses. Demo with Alpari.

v1e seems to be much safer though you would have to wait until the spread becomes within reach of the EA.

all the best

Donation

_rdb_:
Hello all,

I open this thread because I create some EA and want to share it for free and unlimited to all of you.

I choose TSD forum for place to share it because first time I learn MQL and all my knowlegde about MQL language begin when i read tutorials on this forum.

First EA will be discussed is Your_Lucky

this EA has been discussed in many threads EURGBP, and many friends responses this is Profitable-EA

I open this thread because I have plan to develop several EA, not just Your_Lucky.

Your_Lucky is working on the currency EURGBP and have some restrictions time to trade, my EA will works on sidewaytrend. So, for current version that I want to share now, I give limitation hours trading when Asian market Session opened.

Before use this EA, you must understand about your broker first. The only thing you should know is how much spread for pair EURGBP, when asian session open on your broker's time, how often your broker make spike price and many other things you should learn about your broker's characteristic to get best performance from my EA for your trade.

Please use Your_Lucky that I create to get profit in forex market as many as you want!

One thing that you need to do is when you make profit from my EA, please make a donationto support my creativity as Your_Lucky creator,

next profitable EA depends on your support.

Thank you.

Hi sir you can check your paypal, yesterday I sent to you 40$, crown_bg@abv.bg! Keep working on the EA!

Thank you!

cash4u2:
hello Guys,

someone is already selling this EA on ebay.

See here QUANTUM FOREX TRADING SYSTEM EXPERT ADVISOR EA MT4 - eBay (item 320325837172 end time Dec-19-08 15:42:09 PST)

And check the demo account details for Alpari, which is shown in the description. Then look a the statement for this account and it will show ...

Is there a way to confirm that this is the Your Lukcy EA? There have been lots of EAs scalping EG asian sessions made in past 6months or so. Maybe this one is not necessarily Yourlucky. Im kind of dumb with statements analysis so it all looks the same to me. Maybe RDB can check the statements and see if this is his EA. This would be really sad if someone ripped him off. If it is maybe this should be reported to Ebay for piracy. RDB in his generosity does not deserve scumbags ripping off his great work.

Thunder4wd ea

Did any got the thunder ea after donation

Just asking for knowing that does rdb keep his words!!

as said in his readme that he will give thunder ea those who donate

zomg:
Is there a way to confirm that this is the Your Lukcy EA? There have been lots of EAs scalping EG asian sessions made in past 6months or so. Maybe this one is not necessarily Yourlucky. Im kind of dumb with statements analysis so it all looks the same to me. Maybe RDB can check the statements and see if this is his EA. This would be really sad if someone ripped him off. If it is maybe this should be reported to Ebay for piracy. RDB in his generosity does not deserve scumbags ripping off his great work.

Oh man ! it seems that he has the same demo account with Alpari that rdb had shown to us ! but does that necessarily mean he has YourLucky ?

rdb you should use time limiting use in your EA for example 1 week ... just to limit its piracy ... think about adding some invisible dlls or something like that...

all the best.

Oh,...for sure

zeeshanfkhan:

Sure, I can say to you.

Oh man,... what a shame you boubt Mr. _rdb.

If he was this kind of person, he would never shared YourLucky EA.

You probabily would never have the chance to take a nice profitable EA like this YourLucky for FREE !

....so, let's focus on this thread.

Jarcedi:
Sure, I can say to you.

Oh man,... what a shame you boubt Mr. _rdb.

If he was this kind of person, he would never shared YourLucky EA.

You probabily would never have the chance to take a nice profitable EA like this YourLucky for FREE !

....so, let's focus on this thread.

Well said Jarcedi! Many thanks goes to RDB!!!

zeeshanfkhan:

I already paid! When I got the thunder EA I will post here that i got it! I am sure he will give the EA!