Can somebody please give me an EA that makes profit? - page 5

Mr.Marketz:
That's why I spent $9,000 trying to develop it... it truly is the "Holy Grail" of all EAs. However, I was rather disappointed that Sir Drop-a-load is so far behind in his knowledge base that he couldn't get "THE FULL BENEFITS" out of the EA.

On a serious note regarding the banking institutions. There are plenty in tact and financially sound banks doing business as usual. The ones getting "rescued" remind me of greedy traders. They over leveraged and got hammered. The banks that played by the rules are still at it today, and don't require any bailouts. Shame on all of those other guys. I say let them burn... no one ever saved my ass after I blew numerous accounts due to greed.

By the way, I find it interesting how this whole banking debacle is playing out. Strikingly similar to '29. You've got the FED (JP and the boys) creating a "money for nothing" situation that most bank CEOs and board members simply can't refuse. Everybody jumps on board and dollars start falling from the sky. Then, as to be expected, the FED dries up their leveraging allowance at the worst possible time.

The next step is to flood media outlets with "the unfortunate news of a financial crisis". Now we've got a whole bunch of financial institutions looking like the bad guys (along with their excessive debt sheets). Not worry though, because the FED are here to save the day. And how will they do it? You guessed it! They're going to broker so called "bail out" deals at pennies on the dollar and buy up all the assets. The debts... well, the tax payers will flip the bill for that. 1929 all over again... but with far more savvy, and way more profit. These guys are getting pretty good at their craft. Charlatans.

MM

You spent $9,000 on this dumb thing? it doesnt work or make any money!!! if you felt anything hit you in the back of the head when you walked away from the programmer, it was your change. hahaha.

jturns23:
Give it up. All this time your spending begging, you could be learning. No one is going to give you anything. Please take your begging to another forum.

what do you mean give it up? I thought this was a forum to come get ea's and fx stuff for trading. if not why does this place even created? anyway, no, you give it up.

Sir Pinchaloaf:
...I thought this was a forum to come get ea's and fx stuff for trading. if not why does this place even created? anyway, no, you give it up.

Not exactly.

This forum was started for the Trading System Development (TSD) and to improve it.

I've added it to "experts" folder but I can not add to chart.

But Later on I've checked it with editor.. hehe

But Wrong date ,not a "April Fools day".

MiniMe:
looks like a simple expert does it really worth the 700$ ? how is the forward test results in a choppy market ? if you post the screen shots from the seller site on TSD, I am sure at least 50% of the guys here can write the code from those picture ... and it would cost only 50$

$50 for a forward tested scalping robot would definitely be a winner. I couldn't find any screen shots, just test results. They have some for 9/30 to 10/2. They're pretty impressive.

Click on. These guys are traders, and they also sell EAs. They have plenty of live and forward test stats to compare, as well as good customer service. I personally like their $700 scalping robot.

If you download an EA from this forum, more than likely you will need to adjust the code or other values to work for you, and it will not come with easy to read end user instructions. This forum is really for developers.

PC Biz:
Click on this link

Sorry but I've to delete your link. No affiliates links are allowed.

I would not consider your post as spam, yet.

Ok?

PC Biz:
Click on. These guys are traders, and they also sell EAs. They have plenty of live and forward test stats to compare, as well as good customer service. I personally like their $700 scalping robot. If you download an EA from this forum, more than likely you will need to adjust the code or other values to work for you, and it will not come with easy to read end user instructions. This forum is really for developers.

looks like a simple expert does it really worth the 700$ ? how is the forward test results in a choppy market ?

if you post the screen shots from the seller site on TSD, I am sure at least 50% of the guys here can write the code from those picture ... and it would cost only 50$

PC Biz:
$50 for a forward tested scalping robot would definitely be a winner. I couldn't find any screen shots, just test results. They have some for 9/30 to 10/2. They're pretty impressive.

the screen shots are here Expert Advisor Pro Scalper | Expert Advisor | CoolPips.com many coders in TSD can make the expert from those screen shots.

be careful from expert seller, they run many demo accounts and once they have good results they post them on the front page .... always look for the clients review on public sites, don't read the reviews from the seller site they are fabricated.

I just looked at your signature check this out

http://www.forex-killer.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJTlA2j8Z7Q

its the same guy on your signature

http://yourvacationbusiness.com

newdigital:
Not exactly. This forum was started for the Trading System Development (TSD) and to improve it.

As newdigital stated, this is not a place to come and get free trading systems. This is a place to come and LEARN, something your obviously to lazy to do. Your just looking for a hand out.