Can somebody please give me an EA that makes profit? - page 3

Sadly:
Newdigital: Have you considered bringing a live trading room to Forex-TSD? Popular rooms could be put on subscription if you like.
newdigital:
It can be this service https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178803

And we are planning to finish Market Place.

Besides, it was old idea to install private groups (for trading, commercial or/and free developments or any) - many members requested already.

And wee need chat as well (not charts; just a chat ... to chat).

Groups are already installed since last forum update.

See under Network features on the User CP. Groups could be public, moderated or just by invitation.

It's strange by nobody created one, yet.

Sir Pinchaloaf:
I have been trying to make profit for about a year now but I've lost about 90% of my money. I had about $16,000 last year but now I'm worried. All the EA's I bought on eBay turned out to be losers and some of the ones here dont work either. Somebody somewhere has to have an EA that makes money. I just know it. I need to make some money soon because I have to support my mom and three sisters plus my grandma came to live with us last month and now I have her too and all her priscriptions. If I can make about $8K or so each month that would be cool. However gives me a money making ea I will pay them back 50% of profit starting next year after I get the bills caught up.

This brings back memories of cornholio in this other thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177088

I wouldn't be surprise if they are the same person.

Gosh man.

I thought someone would give me an EA too make some money. I guess everone here is stingy. bummer

Sir Pinchaloaf:
Gosh man. I thought someone would give me an EA too make some money. I guess everone here is stingy. bummer

I'd much rather be taking your money. The last thing I need is more profitable traders

zupcon:
The last thing I need is more profitable traders

Ditto!!!

Sir Pinchaloaf:
Gosh man. I thought someone would give me an EA too make some money. I guess everone here is stingy. bummer

That's not the issue. The problem is you come here expecting a hand out. People here with profitable EA's have put a lot of time and hard work into them. They aren't going to just give them away to someone who comes here telling a sad story. Your only the 1,000th person who comes here complaining and asking for something for free. You lost your money because of lack of knowledge. Even if someone gave you a profitable EA, it is likely you wouldn't profit off it because you really don't seem to understand Forex. I recommend you start at the beginning. First lesson being money management. Second, don't ever buy anything on e-bay, or based on back testing results.

Sir Pinchaloaf:

All you had to do was ask. Here's an extremely complex piece of code. It's based on an advanced Neural Networks algorithm. I spent close to $9,000 dollars in developing it. Keeps losses small, and let's the profits run.

P.S.

Don't forget to open it in Meta editor, and "compile" it. Enjoy your riches my friend, because from this day forward - you shall only feast with kings!!!

Mr.Marketz:
All you had to do was ask. Here's an extremely complex piece of code. It's based on an advanced Neural Networks algorithm. I spent close to $9,000 dollars in developing it. Keeps losses small, and let's the profits run.

P.S.

Don't forget to open it in Meta editor, and "compile" it. Enjoy your riches my friend, because from this day forward - you shall only feast with kings!!!

kewl! thanks a lot bro. which pairs should I put this on? do you have any backtests? also about waht % does this EA give per month? you are great, mang.

the best

Mr.Marketz:

P.S.

HAHA. Mr. Marketz you need to put a disclaimer on that. Something like "don't drink while reading." I spit my Pepsi out when I tried to "compile" the EA.

Sir Pinchaloaf:
kewl! thanks a lot bro. which pairs should I put this on? do you have any backtests? also about waht % does this EA give per month? you are great, mang. the best

No problem BRO, any time