Can somebody please give me an EA that makes profit? - page 2

ea

start with dr. van tharp and learn the basics.....

Build a system around this sentence= "cut your losses short and let your profits run" Along with Position-Sizing is The Golden Rule Of Trading

Sir Pinchaloaf:
I did man, I did. I just cant trade manually.

phorex_phreak:
start with dr. van tharp and learn the basics..... Build a system around this sentence= "cut your losses short and let your profits run" Along with Position-Sizing is The Golden Rule Of Trading

who is dr. van thorp? I never heard of that guy plus I cant afford books or have time to read them. I need results now but thanks anyway

Sir Pinchaloaf:
who is dr. van thorp? I never heard of that guy plus I cant afford books or have time to read them. I need results now but thanks anyway

If you have no knowledge of Mr Tharp or his wrightings then you have not put your time in your studies of the markets. Dont blame any one but your self for the quick loss of funds. I've been arround the markets for almost 15 years and still learning. If you think that you will get all in 15 minutes I would say keep your day job.

I used the FAP EA also. Sent it back in quick time. There are no S/Ls used. That is a serious flaw. A small trader can get eaten alive before they know what's happened.

The most odd thing about the system is that to get the real operating secrets to get FAP to work better you should join FAP Winners. That's another $199 to $599.

Be careful of the EA systems. I have yet to see any that show forward trading.

Back testing always looks good. No body trying to sell something will show bad back testing data.

RT...:rolleyes:

I disagree

rumiguru:
Wealth Transfer Systems

Emerson Duhart has been selling his EA to unsuspecting folks for $3K and bogus performnace reports and now has resorted to selling the EA on EBay for $995 after folks have paid $3K for the same EA.He claims the EA is inferior but its the same and almost all using it have lost their savings and feel cheated.He refuses to give refunds to people who lost all their monies.

The bottom line is no one has really made any monies wiith this as claimed and the Wealth Transfer System is working only for the seller of this EA.

Well, I disagree. Yes, I agree it has been a tough year when he tried to make the system more aggressive. I voted with others that we wanted to go in that direction even though he told us it was risky. But now, the system is back to it's original glory and I am up over 150 pips this month even though trading in general has been rough.

I really wish he never changed the original system to please the group; it was fine the way it was but I told him to stop trying to please everybody.

there has been some interesting answers on a similar thread

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177088

MiniMe:
there has been some interesting answers on a similar thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177088

Yeah, so better with one thread merged than two with same content.

ea

i could not have said it better myself!!!

cockeyedcowboy:
If you have no knowledge of Mr Tharp or his wrightings then you have not put your time in your studies of the markets. Dont blame any one but your self for the quick loss of funds. I've been arround the markets for almost 15 years and still learning. If you think that you will get all in 15 minutes I would say keep your day job.

Newdigital: Have you considered bringing a live trading room to Forex-TSD? Popular rooms could be put on subscription if you like.

It can be this service https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178803

And we are planning to finish Market Place.

Besides, it was old idea to install private groups (for trading, commercial or/and free developments or any) - many members requested already.

And wee need chat as well (not charts; just a chat ... to chat).