School of Pimpology - page 86

Beginner's Luck

yungworkz:
I guess I got lucky on this trade...my first trade using the system...I got in on a long position at the red arrow...there was some immediate retracement...not sure what happen...when I look at the indicators there were all signaling BUY...they I turn around to see I'm down...Maybe I got in too early...Im still not sure maybe someone can identify my error...but I held onto the position to lock-in a cool 35 pips...thanks FX Pimp

My Question...Is the a specific time range that is recommended to trade for currency pairs?

Also, when can I find a detailed description on the 4 hour method?

Yungworkz,

I think FX Pimp is travelling today, so just to help out, (UPDATE: ooops, looks like FX is here afterall) I can see that this was a bad entry and yes you got lucky. You entered on a red candle as the 7cci and the 63cci were crossing down. Wrong on all 3 of these.

The correct entry would have been 4 candles later, green candle as the 7cci and the 63cci were crossing up. Your stop loss should then have been under the previous red candle low.

Go back to the start of the thread were Mr. Pimp has gone through this in detail.

I hope this helps.

Honest Bill.

Photo

FX Pimp:

Lot's of chicken chop suey going on by the sounds of things.

Many guys getting slung about all over the place.

In times like this you must make one of 2 choices.

1. Sit out, go and get on with something.

2. Take a longer term perspective like Mr Mymaahaba. He's had to place one trade and he's 400 pips up

Sure he's had to be patient for the trade to materialize into positive territory but if ones daily target is say, 50 pips, then this one trade has allowed you to take the rest of the week off.

Why do we do this job ?

We do it so we can spend more quality time with our friends and families, not because we want to be miserable and throw away money.

On a brighter note, I went to pick up my new passport yesterday, am all booked up and ready to fly this afternoon to my new home.

Here's the view from the terrace.

Hi, FX

I see from the photo that you have a rather large hose too.

Oh, wait that's not yours. You left yours on the dog's ear in the photo.

Morning guys,

As you can see in the last post I will be relocating today so might be a little vacant the next couple of days, but next week I will start fresh with some new ideas daily, some 4hr stuff, some 60m stuff and a brand-new chat with upto 500 guests.

There will also be a couple of live-rooms, with charts and voice and real-time live trading so I will keep you all posted about that.

Just give me a few more days to get going amd I will be back, bigger than ever.

Well, Crude did break that level yesterday and had a pretty good run of a couple of hundred upto weekly S1, way past the 4hr 20 we spoke about.

A different story this morning I feel with the price looking shaky around the 60m/4hr 20's at 93 dollares.

Gold was a monster of a trade for anyone who managed tio get a piece of that action. All the way upto weekly R3 in a straight line.

Sorry I didn't spot that one before leaving

Currencies have moved well too so nothing doing at this second but one I like the potential of that we don't trade a lot is Kiwi. If it can get over 0.67, it could well go 100

Want to get this posted quicly. More to follow

jturns23:
Nice place! Where is that located?

In the southern part of Spain. A place called Puerto Banus.

Looks like a bit of me

Hi FX Pimp,

Could you attach the relevant indicators/ setup /rules again? I cannot find it from page 32 and 42. (4H/60M/5M)

Thank you

footy98:
Hi FX Pimp,

Could you attach the relevant indicators/ setup /rules again? I cannot find it from page 32 and 42. (4H/60M/5M)

Thank you

Drop me a line thefxpimp@hotmail.com and I'll ping them over

Will it or won't it?

Crude will do one of two things here.

Find support off the 60m/4hr 20 or fall straight through.

One could place an order at 95.75 for a short or 96.75 for a long

Files:
cheeky_37.gif  39 kb

doh!

missed the euro, waiting for a retrace that didn't come.

In hindsight, break of the trend line, and the big 50 number would've netted a cool 75.

c'est la vie

Safe journey Zak

TonyH

Files:
eu_m5.gif  25 kb

ajhill:
missed the euro, waiting for a retrace that didn't come.

In hindsight, break of the trend line, and the big 50 number would've netted a cool 75.

c'est la vie

Safe journey Zak

TonyH

You know why don't you?

You still have the old 10CCI from the old place.

I've tried telling Rocky about it but he likes it. He's even got Bill back on it but it's not all that.

Look where the 4 (1m 21) crosses and alerts you to the move about to happen before it happens. Now that's magic

Files:
cheeky_38.gif  37 kb

CCI black line

gringoh:
Hello Honest,

I've seen on your print screen of MT4 that you manage to add a 0 black line on your CCI 5.

Where did you find this one ? Do you mind sharing it ?

Thank for your help.

PS: Pimpology beginner ;-)

Gringoh

Hey, Gringoh,

Very simple. Just select a horizontal line on MT4 and draw it in. To get it exactly on 0.0, right click and set parameters to 0.

I then re-saved the template and now it's always there.