School of Pimpology - page 134

Weekly charts now. You are slowing down in your old age.

hahahaha

Bloom:
Weekly charts now. You are slowing down in your old age.

I must be getting on a bit hey!

It was more like to prove the Bloomberg guys are overpaid calling this upto over 1000 short-term, that's all.

Maybe I am missing something but that looks like a 1-2-3 south to me.

Anyway, Youtube site is having maintenance done so the play of the day which will not be on there this morniing is a part-stake short on USDCHF from 1.2040, with a stop at 1.2120.

Just trying to post the video here for now. Not sure how.

Have a great morning.

Template

Dear Sir (Fxpimp),

I have stumbled across your thread and vidoes only recently and have tried to contact you via e-mail to obtain the template. I'm not sure if I'm using the correct e-mail address? I sent my request to thefxpimp@hotmail.com.

Anyway, I have had no reply, so belts and braces, I am also contacting you here.

Please send me the template to 4xfactor@gmail.com

I would also like to know what is the most efficient way to get upto speed with this strategy. Is it a case of reading the thread from start to finish? Or are there also documents/videos available for a jump start?

With thanks,

Template

Dear Sir (Fxpimp),

I have stumbled across your thread and vidoes only recently and have tried to

contact you via e-mail to obtain the template. I'm not sure if I'm using the

correct e-mail address? I sent my request to thefxpimp@hotmail.com.

Anyway, I have had no reply, so belts and braces, I am also contacting you here.

Please send me the template to 4xfactor@gmail.com

I would also like to know what is the most efficient way to get

upto speed with this strategy. Is it a case of reading the thread

from start to finish? Or are there also documents/videos available

for a jump start?

With thanks,

ignore multiple pos

whoops multiple posts, sorry.

whoops, please ignore multiple posts

Christmas Shopping

Dear Pipsters,

With a significant holiday coming and another year coming to its finale I note this thread is lacking any contributions from its previously regular contributors. Where are you? Whats happening. We had a nice little community going on here and suddenly I have a feeling of abandonment.

Yes we have lots of places to go find information and to share tips and trades, but it can't be all one way. Le Pimp is doing his thing, but is everybody else out there so busy they can't post. Sacre bleu!

Anyway, just to maintain a little decorum I managed some nice trades this morning. All of them were absolute crackers.

One of my buddies took the trades too and we were very pleased with our pip haul. Just a little patience and confidence and as a Gorilla is often heard saying the pips were falling of the trees.

Cable on break of 1.4700 entry 1.4682 (bless my spread better) and I closed for +43 pips. I was also short EU 1.2656 (again a break) and I exited for +18. I could have stayed in for longer. I know I could have sat at my PC for another hour, but by 835am, I had a nice 61 pips in the tin and I was ready for breakfast. I have since been out and played Santa Claus, and have returned to collect my wife so we can go off for lunch and have a nice afternoon spending some cash and keeping the UK economy afloat.

Come on peeps, lets have some chit chat. You have all gone quiet. All a bit boring really.

Anyway, enough from me, a lunch beckons and my wallet is throbbing with excitment.

Santa Rockie

Rockie's single handed campaign begins today.

Times change - pimps followers now have more options

Rockdrive:
Dear Pipsters,

We had a nice little community going on here and suddenly I have a feeling of abandonment.

Yes we have lots of places to go find information and to share tips and trades, but it can't be all one way. Le Pimp is doing his thing, but is everybody else out there so busy they can't post. Sacre bleu!

Come on peeps, lets have some chit chat. You have all gone quiet. All a bit boring really.

Santa Rockie

Hi Santa

Great post as always. I hope you had a great pm with Mrs Rock?

I think perhaps this forum has been upstaged? I am a new recruit (you will get new folks joining & others will naturally move on), but I have read this from the start and note you had a boiler room, which I think became the Monkey chat. Now we have the live room (24hr chat - Anders is still there now). Good Ole Pimp has a YouTube page and facebook that he's posting on every day, as well as all the commitments of the live room, school, long term set up videos on the fx500 blog (if only I could watch them).

Having said that you & Bloom are keeping Pimp company on here, it makes a great introduction to the fx500 club too

see you in the live room bright & breezy

good pipin Rock

Paul