School of Pimpology - page 49

FX Pimp:
The Chairman, The Beast, The Lord of Darkness, Black Beauty, Black Sabbath, whatever you want to call him, is struggling.

OR IS HE ??

Very unprecticable at the best of times BUT IF the 15m 20 can cross down over the 60m 20, the price can fall through the pivot and retrace to the correct order m.a's, then there may be a little play here later.

Remember that the 15m is still above the 60m so it's still officially a short-term up trend, but if the scenario pans out as suggested in the screen shot, then there could be carnage this afternoon in the wine cellar !!

Something like that.

Off to the cellar. x x x x

Files:
cheeky_29.gif  25 kb

P.M Punt

Euro might be worth a little go IF Gold and Crude continue down.

Needs to break the 4hr 20.

Files:
cheeky_30.gif  25 kb

Visiting the cellar

My fellow traders - its the last holiday weekend of my vacation. After nearly 6 weeks away from trading I am ready for a return to my pc and charts. The wine cellar is almost empty and I am now only drinking pear cider.

Not strictly true as a local pub serves a fab pint of guinness. Yum.

I have saved some special clarendon estate for a final flourish before my trek home.

To my fellow thread contributors thank you for keeping me sane and amused.

A toast to Le Pimp - magnificent work my friend.

Happy hols.

Sommelier rockie

Round Up

Just a quick summary of a couple of plays this aternoon.

A nice trade on the Crude which I played through the 60m 20 for 182 pips in total, then a little cheeky 20 on EURUSD.

Managed to go against my own strategy and short FTSE with a '10 pip punt' as I am keen on calling them so a little loser there, but a good day and a nice end to the week.

Have a lovely evening all. I will be back in the morning to go over the 4hr charts.

The CADCHF trade is almost at +200 and still looking good for another 150 or so.

Files:
cheeky_31.gif  25 kb
cheeky2_3.gif  25 kb

crude oil charts?

I just joined. Where do I find the crude oil charts. I only know about the BBC site and that just gives you the last nights closing price.

I am going to have to play catch up for a while.

Crude charts...again...

Bibs:
I just joined. Where do I find the crude oil charts. I only know about the BBC site and that just gives you the last nights closing price. I am going to have to play catch up for a while.

Hi,

you have your answer on previous page, post #487

I think that now, with many new people are joining this strategy, questions like this will be normal thing - and i dont like that. We must not allow this thread starting to look like 98% of forex threads - on each page you have one post and 9 questions like this above (or "how long is 200EMA")

So, maybe Mr. Pimp can do something with his first posts - like add basic info on charting software we are using here, link to Boiler Room and anything else that will help stopping these kind of questions.

Thanx

P.S.

Bibs, this has nothing to do with you personally but you and all of new guys here with same questions - i know you would like to participate as soon as possible but normally you should just start reading from start - crude charts can just hurt you without understanding logic behind it.

Anyway, you are all welcome to our little community where we trade thist strategy together - free and everyday. You have link in my signature, click it, then we will exchange contact info on skype and you will be in a chat.

I do not know, what is numbers in the top-left

I see, you have new template for M5

ema4, ema20, ema50, ema240 and ema600?

I do not use cci+fx snipercci, but only one FX Sniper's T3 CCI.mq4

Files:
cheeky2_4.gif  15 kb
eurusd_m5.gif  34 kb

Frantacech,

FX Pimp introduced on page 44, post #438, a simple 5 minute scalping system that works just fine. Pretty simple if you wait for the proper setups. Good luck.

frantacech:
I do not know, what is numbers in the top-left

ahhhaaaaaaaa.

Sorry I forgot to mention.

The numbers in the top left represent the distance in pips to all the 20ema's

Bibs:
I just joined. Where do I find the crude oil charts. I only know about the BBC site and that just gives you the last nights closing price. I am going to have to play catch up for a while.

There are many services who offer Crude but we use WHC.

I attach numerous brokers servers you can log onto through your MT4 platform.

Just copy and paste the contents of the Zip into the Metatrader config folder.

Most moving averages are twice the length of the middle to one end by-the-wat. Just in case anyone is wondering.

Files:
config128.zip  74 kb