School of Pimpology - page 21

FX Pimp:
Hi Larry,

Your entry was technically a valid one apart from

1) time of day

2) time elapsed since initial cross of 5m 20 over 15m 20

3) Not correct correlation with Gold..

Hi FX PIMP

just wondering if you could give us newbies a quick educational enlightenment on the first two points you made above regarding time of day to trade and elapsed time since the cross of 20 MA's

I don't remember reading anything about this in the thread.

Thanks in advance

FX Pimp:
Well done to Larries, William1000, CindyXXXX for stepping up and putting your hands up.

We need more guys n girls like you.

Hey Pimp I'm a guy lol

Whc

Rialto:
Presently I'm using IBFX as my broker, and, unfortunately, they don't offer Crude or Gold in their charting selection. Is anyone aware of a site that offers a free chart of Crude/Gold that I can put up to match against the currency majors? Thanks.

Try here

http://www.metaquotes.net/files/whc/whc4setup.exe

thanks Cindyxxx and William for your responses. I'll try them.

CindyXXXX:
Hey Pimp I'm a guy lol

I know that, silly. Larry is not though !!

Activtrades

Rialto:
Presently I'm using IBFX as my broker, and, unfortunately, they don't offer Crude or Gold in their charting selection. Is anyone aware of a site that offers a free chart of Crude/Gold that I can put up to match against the currency majors? Thanks.

If you do not want to use a Russian broker Activtrades are regulated by the FSA in the UK, and offer spot forex and Gold, and CFDs on Light Crude futures, as well as some indexes. I use them and they have been good so far.

Gft

CindyXXXX:
Hey Everyone just a querstion for anyone who is using GFT brokerage!

DO you trade gold with them and which market do you use?

Just a bit confused as gold seems to fall under the CFD catogory with them and the only markets I see are gold VS the US Dollar etc.

PLease excuse my ignorence!

Cheers

I looked into GFT as they seem an ideal solution - forex and futures in one platform, but they do not have a great reputation of late (slippages, etc) and you need a high margin to trade some futures with them.

I use Activtrades which has everything required here and is Metatrader based.

FX Pimp:
I know that, silly. Larry is not though !!

Is Larry aware of that?

Well I guess he/she is now.

G-Man

Dull

BTW, what a dull market so far today.

Then again, the last really dull Euro session was Tuesday and the afternoon was ballistic pips aplenty.

Lets hope that is repeated. In the meantime I'm zzzzzing. Someone please wake me up if it kicks off.

Thanks,

G-Man