School of Pimpology - page 48

jturns23:
Last nights trade. I took 13 pips and called it a night. I should have trailed this trade by 10. Had I done that I would have taken over 35 pips. FxPimp is the real deal. I've been trading for over a year and a half, this is the easiest most profitable way to trade. You can easily bag 30 pips a day in your freetime. Don't believe me? Trade for yourself. PS. I am not affiliated with FXPIMP in any way. What he offers is 100% free. If you haven't read this thread, you don't want to make money.
jturns23:
Just got 20 more pips. Put the headphones on, listened to some good tunes, and collected my pips. FXPIMP is a god. I'm gonna be the 24 year old rich guy who plays Wii all day and makes that money. Just so you know FXPimp, my girlfriend loves you. Make them dollas. Holla.

Hey,

Thanks you for your very kind words. I am glad you appreciate the effort and are happy to share your thoughts so openly (especially those of your girlfriend)

Just make sure you don't become complacent and over confident. Get your 20, get out, move on. Let the trades come to you and 100 a day is pretty straight forward.

No seriously, it's good to keep hearing that people are doing so well and that time and effort are the only expense.

This FX world is full of sharks charging the earth for re-branded and re-packed gismos and like I said before, most of them are shite.

Sure there are some good bits out there and I have no doubt that a vast majority are much better than what I have provided. However, I also know that the more you try to mess about with something, the more likely you are to actually lose track of the original basis of the original system.

What I do here is just re-tune the car to fit the track so to speak.

I could charge for it, but for what? To have the aggravation of administering thousands of cheques and paypal/credit card payments. No thanks.

I will say though, in a month or so there will be a LIVE school opening. For those of you who can grasp the concept then join the special free chat that will be attached, anyone who struggles a bit and wants to really get to grips with it with the aid of my team and myself can log-on to the school in order to build knowledge and confidence with the aid of out real time charts and analysis.

This is just the beginning of the journey. I think this thread has been active for 4 weeks from tomorrow and already we have 25,000 viewers.

To make it more understandable to EVERYONE I would a appreciate it greatly for more of you readers to participate.

If you think it's a silly question and don't want to ask then you may never know the answer and may fall flat on your face, but those of you who REALLY want to make it, then help me help you.

Let's get the thread upto a few thousand ACTIVE participants and we can all learn from one another and all move forward together into the VIP Club.

Grab yourselves a stiff Gin & Tonic, get your 1m Crude charts up and lets prepare for a Friday afternoon Pimp-Show in the Boiler Room. If you want to trade alongside us and make 20,30,40,50++ pips day-in day-out then add me as your Skype buddy and I'll get you in

FX Pimp:

UPDATE : Here's what I am looking at on the Swiss Princess. All 4 m.a's behind me. the 1/5/15/60m all in correct order for a short. Pivot overhead giving extra resistance.

A break of the trendline by the 4ema and the 7CCI crossing 0.0 will get me into this trade. If Gold fails to move up, then a perfect set-up can get ruined very quickly, so keep your eyes on the Tangerine Dream

See what I mean by 'a perfect set-up can get ruined' ?

Our Orange lover didn't do what she was supposed to, did fall with Crude finding the weekly 20 too tough and subsequently laying to waste the nice looking Swissie short.

Imperative that you have those Gold and Crude charts on at all times. Do not hesitate to close your trade if Crude and Gold start changing direction. It's all about minimising losses so don't let something like this cost you 30 pips when you could have been more pro-active and seen Gold and Crude failing to take out the highs of yesterday and taking a 5-10 pip hit had you been unfortunate enough to get into it in the first instant.

That's trading. expect to win them all and you will never pull the trigger.

Just brush yourself off, have another G&T and watch out for the next one.

Files:
cheeky_26.gif  49 kb

Can he / Can't he ?

The Chairman, The Beast, The Lord of Darkness, Black Beauty, Black Sabbath, whatever you want to call him, is struggling.

OR IS HE ??

Very unprecticable at the best of times BUT IF the 15m 20 can cross down over the 60m 20, the price can fall through the pivot and retrace to the correct order m.a's, then there may be a little play here later.

Remember that the 15m is still above the 60m so it's still officially a short-term up trend, but if the scenario pans out as suggested in the screen shot, then there could be carnage this afternoon in the wine cellar !!

Files:
cheeky_27.gif  24 kb

Hi,

How do you get GOLD and CRUDE in Metatrader? I've only Forex currencies.

Hi,

How can I get CRUDE and GOLD in Metatrader?

How should I define nshift of the pivot indicator when trading with interbank fx?

Never Ever Drink and Drive

william1000:
Thanks, Rockie,

I had a few too many pints of Guinness myself last night. Charts look a bit fuzzy today .

Hungover Honest Bill

So, after my lovely trades yesterday what did I do today?

Well, I entered on the arrow in the chart below with TP1 at 1hr50ma below and TP2 at S1.

It was against the 4hr21cci (Not shown here)

63cci was way down.

Crude was on the 1hr20, Gold on the pivot.

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

What's the moral of the story?

Never Ever Drink and trade against the strategy.

I managed to chop it after nearly 2 hours wasted for -1 pip just before it went all the way up as shown.

Suffering Honest Bill.

PS. I'll be watching this for my next move =>

FX Pimp:
The Chairman, The Beast, The Lord of Darkness, Black Beauty, Black Sabbath, whatever you want to call him, is struggling.

OR IS HE ??

Very unprecticable at the best of times BUT IF the 15m 20 can cross down over the 60m 20, the price can fall through the pivot and retrace to the correct order m.a's, then there may be a little play here later.

Remember that the 15m is still above the 60m so it's still officially a short-term up trend, but if the scenario pans out as suggested in the screen shot, then there could be carnage this afternoon in the wine cellar !!
Files:
chart.gif  17 kb

dvarrin:
Hi, How do you get GOLD and CRUDE in Metatrader? I've only Forex currencies.

You will need ODL or WHC metatrader. Interbank doesn't cover either and you WILL benefit from having them

About the pivot, just load it as it is, without changing setting.

How were these?

Patterns beginning to look familiar now?

This strategy even works on the Indices.

Both CCI's in positive without being overbought. CCI7 crosses, long off the correct order m.a's

OK FTSE wasn't perfect but it will not sit there and get left behind by the others.

Files:
cheeky_28.gif  56 kb

Gold's biggest upward moves have a strong correlation since April with the Daily 21CCI passing up thru zero. The 10 just doesn't do it. On that basis we may have to wait a little bit before the blue touchpaper catches. When it does we could be at $875.

Hail the Pimp.

Files:
gold.gif  41 kb

Take Two

FX Pimp:

OR IS HE ??

Sooooo, with this info. I had a go at that euro again and closed nicely on the 1hr50 and 4hr20 for +17. Before it bounced up again.

Recovering Honest Bill.