School of Pimpology - page 38

Files:
cheeky_18.gif  58 kb

Morning Summary

Good morning all.

Looks like we could see some retracement today with Gold already making a bit of a run for it.

I'll be watching the Black Beast closely to see if he can break the 60m 20ema but it looks good.

Might even have myself a little short on USDJPY from 108.80.

Has travelled quite a bit in the night but there is a bit more to come I feel.

Euro breaking up through the 60m 50 too so there could be a nice little play upto R1/R2 IF Gold can stage a comeback to $825 which of course would be dependent on the Chairman breaking up too.

Cable is still stuck below the 60m 20 but Swissie looks quite attractive if it can break 1.0840 level.

Not much time today, sadly. That extra hour in be has thrown me a bit.

A bit more effort tomorrow me thinks.

Have a great morning.

Blooming marvelous

Bloom,

Top draw my friend. RS says you are 'the dark lord' and I now read you are trading currencies in your sleep. From where I'm writing nothing doing other than to sit and enjoy holiday. Will need to catch up in September and put some ticks in the tin.

Awesome trading and keep it up. Loving the look of the 4hr strategy. Laid back trading.

Silver Fern Rockie

P.s. Rollingstone your nasty habit is now in the open for all to see. You chochi holic!

FX Pimp:
Here's the latest Correlation Indicators too. There's one for ODL MT4 and one for WHC

Simply click on the appropriate one and save to desktop, then install.

I will try to explain in detail tomorrow

Thanks, can you attach mq4 version? I understand better code and source logic.

EURCAD on the 4 hour

Hi Mr P

Attached chart for EURCAD H4. I sold as you can see based upon 7CCI cross and red HA.

Is this on the right lines?

Put a stop in above the MA's but could also put one in behind the pivot. What is your current thinking?

cheers

Tony H

Files:
eurcad_h4.gif  30 kb

endy:

I was also eyeballing EURCAD development, but got in a little bit later than you. Now, my first TP would be that EMA600 around 1.5760. I wonder if this could develop also into same trendy charts like those xxxUSD for last three weeks.

Any comments appreciated.

endy

Endy, That's so cool that you too have taken the trade. Very nice work indeed. Looks like a decent little weapon in the making.

Eurcad

Hi Tony,

FWIW I was also eyeballing EURCAD development, but got in a little bit later than you. Now, my first TP would be that EMA600 around 1.5760. I wonder if this could develop also into same trendy charts like those xxxUSD for last three weeks.

Any comments appreciated.

endy

EDIT: I just realized my entry is slightly better than yours (i'm not boasting here), I have taken it after you showed your chart. So with this H4 method, there is probably no need to be in rush with things. Even better entry seems to be in 1.5900/1.5920 as it was support last three weeks and in this case there is also SMA300.. just for info..

ajhill:
Hi Mr P

Attached chart for EURCAD H4. I sold as you can see based upon 7CCI cross and red HA.

Put a stop in above the MA's but could also put one in behind the pivot. What is your current thinking?

cheers

Tony H

Tony

ajhill:
Hi Mr P

cheers

Tony H

Seems about right, Tony.

Correct me if I am wrong but you're at least 70 pips by this time aren't you?

A perferct little 1-2-3 which should now find it's way to the weekly 20 at least, some 50 or so points away. Well done.

Onto this morning.

We've had some little recover on Gold & Crude.

Today we have the 4hr 20ema to deal with on the Gold and the 4hr 50sma on the Crude.

The currencie are shaping up for a weaker pair of commodities already.

A stronger Dollar expected for the morning session.

I would fully expect Euro to countine if she breaks that little support line on the 60m chart.

Cable I can't see anything. Jpy is the same but IF Gold has a sulk then a break of 109 should see Swiss higher.

I am getting quite excited about the potential of a Gold and Crude recover though so be careful. Crude di manage a $3 move up yesterday.

If Gold breaks up above $835 I will be looking to go long with a target of $860.

Have a good morning. We'll cover some 4hr trades later.

Update:

1/2 of EURCAD short from 1.5880 liquidated at 1.5765 for 115 pips.

I wonder what will happen now.

endy

FX Pimp:
Endy, That's so cool that you too have taken the trade. Very nice work indeed. Looks like a decent little weapon in the making.