Blessing 2 - page 43

alex84:
so it means 4 times higher than recommandations, sounds wise ...

With the moves we saw in October, you can never be too safe.

Just to clarify, you mean $1K per 0.01 standard lot ($0.10 per pip)?

ChicagoRob:
$1K minimum balance per pair, with .01s. Rob

ChicagoRob:
With the moves we saw in October, you can never be too safe.

YEP

October 2008 was crazy ! But who knows if it wont be like that more often in coming monthes...

jsp326:
Just to clarify, you mean $1K per 0.01 standard lot ($0.10 per pip)?

10-cents/pip will kill your account. You need 1-cent pips at .01 lots.

Here is the forward testing since June, 2008 on GBPJPY daily chart on Alpari UK.

Files:
gbpjpy2_1.gif  7 kb
gbpjpy2.htm  147 kb

Hi davidke20,

Thank you for the EA. Could you explain the principle in details and have you tested it in real live account? Which currency does it fits?

Regards,

Here is the most recent update of the demo account. The profit had been demolished by my mistake. I've accidently loaded some rubbish on a spare GBPUSD chart, and did not aware of it. Until all the losses had eat up the profits. Please refer screenshot. The mistaken had made the account lost -833.57. If included these stupid mistakes to the current account balance, its gonna be around 50% profit over half a years of effortless trading. I guess that is all. I have never use it on my live account before, because it is not my EA. Its just a side project. As I mentioned before, I'll be very busy dealing with some other project. This could be the last contribution in this great forum. We've made the decision, decided to give it back to the original EA owner - Bolla. I wish somebody will pick it up and continue develope it.

Good bye,

David

Files:
gbpjpy3.htm  168 kb
bymistake.gif  21 kb

Hi,

What is the time frame for GJ?

footy98:
Hi, What is the time frame for GJ?

Please read post properly.

davidke20:
Here is the forward testing since June, 2008 on GBPJPY daily chart on Alpari UK.

i have notice a problem with the V4.6 i am not sure if it's my setting, the ea been doing good, but then the market truns around, but ea didn't change direction and still going atthe same direction that it started, at the end , my account lost 60%, all this are on live micro account from alpari-us, i don't run any ea on demo and never back test because they are waste of time, the result are only true when run on live account. and that is what we all want right? the real money. anyway, anyone know how to fix the problem? or the ea is programed to run that way, and have to stop it and restart to get it going the right direction every time?