Blessing 2 - page 46

Greg, yes, all set files are similar....

segaaa1:
Greg, yes, all set files are similar....

ok, thanks

Set Files

All,

The set files and pairs are posted here. These set files represent the pairs/timeframes that did backtest. Try those first as those files have been tested by our group and have producted excellent results.

v/r

gregart:
ok, thanks

lron:
All,

The set files and pairs are posted here. These set files represent the pairs/timeframes that did backtest. Try those first as those files have been tested by our group and have producted excellent results.

v/r

Thanks Jeff, i already use this pairs and set files, again thanks for your job, but market evolves and i ever continue to make test with other pairs and settings. I think that the way, work, work and ever work

Greg

lron:
All,

v/r

Maybe these could be put on the first post as well? Since the question for current / recommended settings pops up every now an then..

holyguy7:
Check out how Blessing has done with EURUSD the last 2.5 months. Enjoy

Money in the bank, holyguy7.

lron:
All,

Here are the set files that have been backtested with v4.2. The set file has which chart you should put it on right in the name, i.e: 240 = 4 Hour Chart, 1440 = Daily Chart.

v/r

Iron, would these set files still valid for V4.6?

help please

Hello everyone,

sorry for my bad english.

I'm trying BLESSING 2 V.4.6

I did not understand how it works or there is something wrong on my account

please help me

look at the annex image

why the differente way of trading on usdjpy (1 order buyllimit and one sell limit)?

what is correct ?

the EA should open 1 buy and 1 sell or not??

so usdjpy correct? and the others (eurusd and gbpusd) not correct??

please help

bye

Files:
blessing.jpg  217 kb

tradermitos:
Hello everyone,

sorry for my bad english.

I'm trying BLESSING 2 V.4.6

I did not understand how it works or there is something wrong on my account

please help me

look at the annex image

why the differente way of trading on usdjpy (1 order buyllimit and one sell limit)?

what is correct ?

the EA should open 1 buy and 1 sell or not??

so usdjpy correct? and the others (eurusd and gbpusd) not correct??

please help

bye

Looks fine to me. What is your daily profit trading 4 pairs?

lron:
All,

v/r

Hi can you post your demo forward on 4 pairs? I'm trading nano lots 0.01 ibfx with one pair only and hedging with different ea. What is your daily profit with'em?