Currency Heat-map EA - page 13

9 Sep-09 price projections with NN

hello,

here are the price projections for today.

Al

Files:
9-sep-09.zip  1123 kb

One chart I want to monitor today with NN

AUDUSD chart showing 12 Neural Networks on diferent time frame for today yesterday and day before. NN its being fed with 15,30,60 and 240 minutes charts to show past two days prediction and todays' prediction. we see for today we do have MTF correlation. First we short it untill about the projected lows with tight MM since it is the least meaninful move for today. Then we confirm these lows with any othr tools at your disposal; we then find the way to enter long with a bit more lose MM since this is the main market direction for today.We go long untill we reach any of the levels projected highs, it might get there late today or early tomorrow.

Thanks

Al

Audusd nn price projection update

Hello ,

I wanted to follow this currency's setup for today ,using a combo template I came up with. While supervising and double checking for overtraining and possible memorizing of the networks I came up with this template and decided to folow up this pair and demo trade it since by now I have seen enough to have an idea of how these projections behave, but surprise,surprise, this template allows me to see and understand these projections a bit more. So here is the update on this pair, I think it has more to go on the updside, but we'll see.

Al

Usdjpy nnprice projection following

Here is another pair im monitoring and demo trading. At first I didnt quite trust this pairs' projection but decided to demo trade it anyways since many time I come up to be wrong aginst the NN. So here is the progression of it, we'll see how it goes.

Al

Audusd buy closed

Audusd buy closed at 0.86449 @ 60 pips profit. Reached first high level.

Usdjpy still open.

Al

tone40@inbox.com:
Audusd buy closed at 0.86449 @ 60 pips profit. Reached first high level.

Usdjpy still open.

Al

Do you think to share your indi or to sell it in future?Thanks

Usdjpy update

Short on USDJPY closed @ 92.159 @ 38+ pips.

Both demotrades were good today, additionally I shorted cadjpy @ 85.50 giving 53 +pips and audjpy @ 79.55 giving 15+ pips.

negative trades was eurjpy -19 pips and chfjpy -7.

Al

Files:

leledc:
Do you think to share your indi or to sell it in future?Thanks

Hello Leledc,

It's too early to say that.Its all experimental for now, but I do plan to just share it with some people. I dont plan to make my money from some elses' pocket this way. I'm a competent trader and I just live from trading, I want to keep it that way, Im not a marketer. Besides I went though the same stuff like many in here; bought so many courses, programs,services and what not, to the point to question the validity of those so called Forex gurus.They dont live from trading, they live by pocketing peoples' hard earned money with false claims and misinformation. I really dont want to get into that,I would rather contribute with something that really works, but dont want to lead to a missuse or even get brokers' attention with so many people using this and get banned from using what took me hard working hours and countless sleepless nights.So We'll see.

Al

10 Sep 09 NN Price Projections

Hello,

Here are today's projections.These are the best setups based on MTF correlation.Charts look different because all four timeframe NNs are shown on just one chart, you will see four arrows showing the same direction to bull or bear direction.

Thanks

Al

Files:
10-sep-09.zip  321 kb

tone40@inbox.com:
Hello Leledc,

It's too early to say that.Its all experimental for now, but I do plan to just share it with some people. I dont plan to make my money from some elses' pocket this way. I'm a competent trader and I just live from trading, I want to keep it that way, Im not a marketer. Besides I went though the same stuff like many in here; bought so many courses, programs,services and what not, to the point to question the validity of those so called Forex gurus.They dont live from trading, they live by pocketing peoples' hard earned money with false claims and misinformation. I really dont want to get into that,I would rather contribute with something that really works, but dont want to lead to a missuse or even get brokers' attention with so many people using this and get banned from using what took me hard working hours and countless sleepless nights.So We'll see.

Al

Thanks!Great answer!!!!!