Currency Heat-map EA - page 11

?

tone40@inbox.com:
Hello,

Here are todays price projections using NN.:

Al

How to understand those charts?...there is 2 lines...which one?

Pava:
How to understand those charts?...there is 2 lines...which one?

Hello,

I used fxindex to filterout projections although thats old tech now.

i wanted to say I'll be back soon with new projections, right now Im changing the way the prediction is done. it will be much simpler and straight forward, Ill be back as soon as Im done with the code.

Al

Revised NN Predictor

Hello guys,

I'm back, and going to test another approach on this NN indicator. here is an example of a MTF correlation and what im using to monitor GBPUSD for 31 Aug. 09. the arrows and the percentage shows how price should be happening, first a continuation of a down move on GBPUSD and then on the second part of the day, an uptrend. the lows and highs shows the aproximation of where it shoud reach ej how far bearish and how far bullish.See how Bull has the overall percentage on the second part of the day, meaning thats the big move to catch, while the bearish move is more or less a corrective move and less important. I watch it on MTF since that way I get confirmation on the overall picture. the zip file contains a few more interesting MTF correlation setups.

Al

Files:

Thank you very much for this work.

No predictions for today?

Best Regards.

Sep 1, 2009 NN P{rediction

odirlei:
Thank you very much for this work.

No predictions for today?

Best Regards.

Hi odirlei, you are very wellcome, I thought noone was really paying attention to this. and I was also trying to just focus on my research and ways to employ this more successfully. Sorry Im late on todays projections, here are the ones I found to be the best ones. On the case of the USDCHF, I dint have MTF correlation on buy/sell sequence so I went ahead and decided by going to a weekly prediccion on the 4HS chart. the weekly prediccion confirms the sequence of Sell then Buy for today on USDCHF, so that was the direccion I took on this pair.

Im planing to post daily weekly and monthly proyections on the pairs that have MTF correlation, so far is the best way I find this works. Im also planing and designing an expert to work this these proyections using buy and sell stops on those key levels on the main direccion of the day.

chart of the day below:

Al

Files:

Sept 2, 2009 NN Price Projections.

Hello, Here are the best setups to follow, yesterday I had a nice follow up on the pairs I posted, I made a few demo pips testing entries and money management strategy to apply on EA on a near future. Today I didn't find extraordinary setups really, a few contradictory predicctions, so I dont think price projection for today are exiting as yesterday or day before, but here they are:

I guess the chart of the day is GBPUSD:

Thanks,

Al

Files:

Some Forex and Futures Weekly and Monthly Projections

Hello,

As promised here are some weekly and monthly projections on some pairs and futures.Lets see how well they work.

Thanks

Al

Files:

Sep-3-09 NN price projections

Hello,

Here are todays price projections. we have a few more setups today.

Thanks

Al

Files:
3-sept-09.rar  1189 kb

Very nice. I found yours analysis very interesting, and I'm watching your thread. Please keep going if you can do that.

Regards.

odirlei:
Very nice. I found yours analysis very interesting, and I'm watching your thread. Please keep going if you can do that. Regards.

Thank you odirlei,

Here is one more setup for today :AUDJPY. But now here comes the full artillery, We watch the FX_Index to know the strenght of base and secondary currency to have a better idea if some levels will be reached. We also want to see the AUD strenght run out of steam and JPY strenght do more or less the same in order to atempt to sell it, if we were already long on audjpy, then we hold it as far as it goes watching the overall key highs and the indexes, to then revert the trade to short. Now I see some predicction happens a bit late, if the audjpy does not fall today, it maight do it early tomorrow if this projection is more or less of good quality which so far it is. What I want to really stress is, monitor the fX index before you atempt to sell a pair which is strong, Youll get crushed, have to wait untill it disipates, but also it might never fall for today, if audjpy keeps on being strong for the rest of the day, the second part of the prediction might be false, or late(meaning it will fall tomorrow at the begining of the day aprox.) these prediction levels are not fixed, they are not 100% reliable(just like anything else we have, LOL) in most cases they are really good and good enough to be used with sensible and responsible money management be patient and flexible with these levels, remember PROTECT YOUR CAPITAL FIRST!!!!!!!!! THEN MAKE SOME GAINS!

Thanks

Al

Files: