sorry corrected I think

i had > symbol for the sells as well not < symbol

attached corectionn

Files:

hi

Perky:
attached corectionn

hi Perky,

I'm not yet try this EA ..but is it worth to try in live acc ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

lol live account NO WAY!!!!!!

i just helped fixed up logic

Version 3

fix -

1.it seemed to do multiple buys/sells emptying account

2, changed it to >=9 as total of buys/sells

fixed by changing default everytick to false

also put in a counter for buys sells

some nice comments to check variables

backtests seem unprofitable

Files:

would be better with faster exits I reckon

Perky:
attached corectionn

Hi Perky,

Again thanks so much men! it works nice, I did some fine tunning like changing the order criteria to >= instead of == which was a minor detail I failed to mention from the beginning, but hopefully I knew how to deal with that so I changed it , Im studying the mql manual and learning so your help is so much appreciated.

Now today Im going to work on adding a way of filtering the counter trend signals, something like , if using a 1M chart, it also takes the same signal criteria from one higher time frame eg. 5M, if using 5M will also need the 15M signal to order and so on , and so on. something like the Zink Killer EA has; two time frames signals to go with the major movement. I dont know how much work that involves but Im gonna try to do it, you are wellcome help if you have time that is, you already did great. thanks again!

Al

Perky:
would be better with faster exits I reckon

Yeah no kidding, I dont use the MA cuz it was one of the reason it takes many trades

also that exit was that reliable. I use stops a trailing and its a bit better. for the moment I use it as an aid , and take all trades automatic but the exit all manually.

the plan is to now filter the signals by also looking one higher time frame, so as to not take counter trades.

Hey nice comments on charts, love it.

thanks

Al

Adding higher selectable time frames for signals

Working on adding a second criteria to order, based on looking on a higher time frame, instead of looking for one higher time frame, I guess Im gonna just make it so one can specify which time frame one wants in addiction to the current time, I guess less coding and more dinamic to ones need, and for better testing I guess. Wish me luck.

Al

Made changes on exit based on MA, that no more. exit is based on SL ,TP AND TS, set by user, default: 25,70,15.

new fixed ea below.

future exits, Im gona test it by reverse heatmap signal on current time frame. We'll see how that goes.

Al

Files: