Currency Heat-map EA - page 7

I started off with a template for something else and started to play with it. so I have way too much stuff in there

Once I clean it up I will post the template

I actually want to wait until the market opens tomorrow and see if it works or if I have some more revising to do

WPR Heat map

I attach an additional indicator of the heat map.

This indicator based version of the RSI Heat map.

I use both to determine whether a strong trend in all pairs.

In principle, each momentum indicator can be used to build a "Heat Map"

If you have ideas, we'll be happy to program them.

heatmap_wpr_1.mq4

Files:

This one looks nice......

Thanks for that....

Hi MT4free.com,

The invert strength does not work just shows green bars any ideas?

Cheers.

MT4free.com:
I attach an additional indicator of the heat map.

This indicator based version of the RSI Heat map.

I use both to determine whether a strong trend in all pairs.

In principle, each momentum indicator can be used to build a "Heat Map"

If you have ideas, we'll be happy to program them.

heatmap_wpr_1.mq4

F-55-delta wing system.(fibonacci-fractal-fxindex)

Hello Guys!,

This is Al back again. Iwanted to share a glimpse of my latest work which I call it "F-55 (DELTA WING) SYSTEM". it is a fine combination of Fibonacci, Fractals(revisited) and FX-Index. I have a new out of the box look and use of fractals as defined by Bill Williams on Trading Chaos. F-55 stadns for both:Fibonacci or/and Fractal and 55 is a fib. number but more exactly the numbers of bars that compose the fractal i use for this trading system breaking the rule of a 5 bars fractals as define by Bill Willliams; then Delta Wing its just because of the unique characteristic of the patern found..

I have made my own system based on my own experience and this system for me, it is correct. If you find it useful , give it a try.

Fractals are natural and is the high level of order that complex system have. They manifest themselves in all order of messure, from a one minute chart to a monthly. An F-55 is composed of 55 bars, Up fractals has its highest high on bar number 28, precided by 27 lower highs and followed by 27 lower highs. Down F-55 has its lowest low on bar 28 preceded by 27 higher lows and followed by 27 higher lows. see the pic below. this forms a "Delta Wing".

Like i said, this is a fractal in my new definition of it, and this pattern manifest every day, on any chart, any market,any timeframe. AND, you can predict them prety well. It takes persistance and strict rules. F-55 consist of point A, begining of the first leg, then point B (or True B point(highest high or lowest low)) and finally point C,second or final leg.

What I do is predict future F-55 Delta and ride the second leg. I also used it as conventional fractal and go with the direction of the fractal when FXindex shows strenght on that direction. Im showing some screenshots of what it looks like and later I will post more specifics on it.

See ya later!

Al Castillo

charts: AUDUSD,GBPUSD,USDCHF,GOLD,SWEET CRUDE OIL.

Files:
profile2.gif  74 kb
f-55-usdchf.gif  58 kb
f-55-gold.gif  63 kb
f-55-oil.gif  41 kb

F-55 Delta Wing System. Following charts afew hours later

Hello,

Al here , I want to post some of the charts i posted a few hours before, just to show how these patters works.

Thanks,

Al Castillo

Files:

hi

hi tone

can you explain me the exact heatmap on your charts.

you use 5 8 and 13 with sexondary and index base or.

mine look different

can you give me a template and indicators you use

thanks

lodol2:
hi tone

can you explain me the exact heatmap on your charts.

you use 5 8 and 13 with sexondary and index base or.

mine look different

can you give me a template and indicators you use

thanks

Hi Lodol,

It is the same Index indicator posted before, evaluate a basket of currency for the base and secondary currency of the chart, using TWI (tradeweighted index) If you change the chart symbol, it adjust itself to the new symbol. you need a broker that has eursek and gbpsek symbols. in order to use it correctly.

Im also giving you the "total index" which is a sum of the two.

here is a template and the indicators. F55 indicators are not ready yet.

Total FXIndex

Here is the total Fx Index. It is the sum of the Sec. and Base Index.

hi

hi tone

thanks for quick response and help

all the best too you

regards

lodol