Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 185

mladen:

Just a reminder that ine more average can have negative speed

Here is one example with speed set to -1

arrows please! :)

Hi friends,

CAn you add alarms and arrows attached indicator please?

Thank you ... 

is there any fractal indicator(bill william's) for detecting reversals in volume ?

KumoBreake:
is there any fractal indicator(bill william's) for detecting reversals in volume ?
Why fractals in (tick) volume?

Can you post indicators for money management oder automatic sl and tp adjustments?

KumoBreake:
detecting reverse in money flow , it's easy to identify "high to low" volume because normally high volume levels are so out of range but wanted an easy way to experiment with "low to high " reverses too.
I'm completely d'accord but you don't need fractals. What you mean with HV levels are out of range? Look for significant jumps between the volumes or very low volumes at first.

KumoBreake: ... i meant high volume levels are so higher than normal volumes that u can't spot em by eye easily , but it's not the case for low volumes ...
Take one of these or both. They change color before recent candle closes and it is much more comfortable for your eyes.

KumoBreake:
so they re based on tick or real volume ?

Without special service you don't get the data for real volume. I don't understand all the ballyhoo about real volume at all. Tick volume is better than real volume. These indis are very good and for your demand more than suitable. Use the candles indi (chart must be in background) and you'll see.

Mr. Mladen Please, I ask you to, you create the index for this idea.

The index is based on the idea of ​​the Bollinger Band settings (14).

In the upper and lower Bollinger Band lines .

Heya and directed by a candle from the top or bottom line.

And the opening of a new candle outside the upper and lower line .

And closed within the upper and lower line and the opening of a new candle inside Bollinger Band.

And the emergence of shares on the candle set forth in the picture without redrawing itself.

thank you sir

Dragon:

Mr. Mladen Please, I ask you to, you create the index for this idea.

The index is based on the idea of ​​the Bollinger Band settings (14).

In the upper and lower Bollinger Band lines .

Heya and directed by a candle from the top or bottom line.

And the opening of a new candle outside the upper and lower line .

And closed within the upper and lower line and the opening of a new candle inside Bollinger Band.

And the emergence of shares on the candle set forth in the picture without redrawing itself.

thank you sir

The conditions on your picture are arbitrary (for example, before the first entry you have marked, there is a same candle that should be an entry - before the big bullish candle, but you did not mark it).