Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 188

PS: here is a version that allows to change those parameters

Files:

mladen:
That is because the original was written like that (it uses the metro indicator with default parameters - I did not change that, left it as is)

Dearest MLADEN

As METRO seems step rsi ,do you think "Advanced StepRSI_v2.2 fl's & alerts & mtf & arrows" of your TSD version FL by MRTOOLS can be a best alternative of that "VKW bands" indicator.

regards

mladen:

Here s a version with two color main line and some more changes (to make it a bit cleaner)

Thank you

mladen:

PS: here is a version that allows to change those parameters

DEarest MLADEN

Much thanks for taking time,it is working well,just one parameter "step size slow" not working/doing nothing.

regards

mntiwana:

DEarest MLADEN

Much thanks for taking time,it is working well,just one parameter "step size slow" not working/doing nothing.

regards

mntiwana

Check the "metro" indicator - step size slow works when it is passed to it, but that value is not used by the "vkw" indicator - "vkw" uses only the fast value. Probably the best to leave that as is

steam1:
Hi Mladen, Need some help, When I load the indicator all I get is a flat line on all time frames. Do I need another indicator or .dll to run this ?

it is necessary to add indicator "metro" in the post 1860

Built the metro(fast step size which is now plain step size, step rsi) into the vkw bands, and with the 6 different rsi options..

Files:

Hi mladen,

I found this old indicator of yours a while ago and kind of liked it - I find it a little intriguing probably because of its MTF.

I am wondering if you could update this for the latest builds? Does not always seem to work.

Thanks in advance,

seerkat 

Files:

seerkat:

Hi mladen,

I found this old indicator of yours a while ago and kind of liked it - I find it a little intriguing probably because of its MTF.

I am wondering if you could update this for the latest builds? Does not always seem to work.

Thanks in advance,

seerkat 

Try adding "OneSideGaussianLibrary" along with.

seerkat:

Hi mladen,

Thanks in advance,

seerkat 

For more ease apply "OS_Gaussian_SR_Rate" (yellow line) along with in same window same as in picture.

Files: