Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 181

NicoleDeinhard:
Big Hug :-)...Thank you!

Here is a version with arrows and alerts

mladen:

ohhh great! Thanks a lot.... i am thankful for all... and for your amazing skills and work!

Dear Programmers at TSD,

kindly i bequest upon thee that the request i have be met

1. alert, sound alarm, and push notifications for when indicator crosses

and

2. an EA based on the indicator's crossing to close trade at crossing of indicator

kind regards and appreciations

Yeshua Yoke

Dear mladen and Mr Tools,

Would you be kind enough to help me with this indicator please? I have down loaded this indicator from this forum. What it is that if I leave the indicator running on a live chart, within some time the printed trend lines go all over the chart. It comes to normal when the indicator is reloaded. It would be a great help to me if you could fix this for me please. -------- NOW

Files:

mladen:

Here is first this (it is a bit optimized code)

Could I renew my request in comment number #1807 please?

Regards

NOW 

NOW:

Would you be kind enough to help me with this indicator please? I have down loaded this indicator from this forum. What it is that if I leave the indicator running on a live chart, within some time the printed trend lines go all over the chart. It comes to normal when the indicator is reloaded. It would be a great help to me if you could fix this for me please. -------- NOW

That indicator does not create trend line objects - those are zigzag lines there. Would you mind showing an example?

Desatar:

Ok.

Here you go.

D. 

Thank you very much Desatar, You are so kind :) 

mladen:
That indicator does not create trend line objects - those are zigzag lines there. Would you mind showing an example?

Dear mladen,

Thanks for taking the time to look at it. You are right (as always), I shouldn't have called  them trend lines. They are rather zigzag lines with a relative movement (compared with the previous move). Please see attached how it looks when it does not update itself. Thanks a million.

Regards

NOW 

Files:
Capture.PNG  38 kb

mladen:

hi Thank you very much M mladen 

greet job 

NOW:

Dear mladen,

Thanks for taking the time to look at it. You are right (as always), I shouldn't have called  them trend lines. They are rather zigzag lines with a relative movement (compared with the previous move). Please see attached how it looks when it does not update itself. Thanks a million.

Regards

NOW 

OK. Will check what is going on