First I want to post here total review in images by my fellow trader - Eduard

Please use these links to view images

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3466/82423851nz1.gif

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/5088/49780230kb7.gif

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3895/36551777mq8.gif

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/8631/22639850kl1.gif

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/5374/23510543cs7.gif

Ok, know some comments.

At the D1 chart you can see descending movement, that now have formed 3 wave pattern - it may be just a correction to previous ascendin movement, of the beginnin of the new D1 impulse. Anyway, as you can see at the picture, the 3rd wave (or C) has only 3 subwaves right now, so we have to make 2 more anyway, so long terms targets are lower.

H4 and H1 charts are clear enough - the are just closer images of D1.

Now take a look at the M30. You can see that Eduard has marked out the flat borders. And then the price has broke the lower border and managed to fix under it and as a result - it went down in the new wave - probably the 5th.

Now I want to say some words about EURJPY.

The 1st chart is D1

20080115+-+gbpjpy+d1.gif (image)

As you can see at this picture, we probably have there a flat correction (it is pretty obvious at this TF). Bold magenta fibo grid is a grid on the whole ascendin impulse wave on monthly chart. I have marked out with rectangles some places where this fibo has been a good support.

Also mention that the prise didnt manage to breakdown 11.8% level for 3 times - breakin of this level will be the main signal for further powerful descendin movement.

At the next picture you can see that price has been pretty close to this level.

Take a look

20080115+-+gbpjpy+h4.gif (image)

It seems, that we have started a new bearish impulse at this TF - the 1st and the 2nd waves seem to be finished, and now i am waiting for the powerful 3rd wave.

Now H1 chart

20080115+-+gbpjpy+h1.gif (image)

Here i have marked out with a rectangle flat borders - you can see that price has managed to break through the top border only in one place, and, because it didn't manage to fix itself under, it was a false breakup. I marked out this moment with gold ellipse, because here you can also see a false breakup of the 233 MA (and we have to keep in mind, that this line is usually can provide us with useful prompts, as any other support/resistance level).

So at the end you probably mentioned that these 2 pairs have a lot of similar moments in their behavior (at last they are allies, like, e. g. GBPUSD and EURUSD).

I use JPY cross pairs when i am working at the Asian session from 0:00 to 9:00 GMT. I also use USDJPY, CADJPY and AUDJPY, but i trade onlt GBPJPY, as it has greater volatility. Other pairs help me to define the main movement on GBPJPY.

For now i'm finished - I will post more comments and analyses later.

Best Regards and good trading to you!

Anthony Schneider.

The trade plan is taken from The Uncommon Trading In My Life

Good Luck!

Hello everybody!

The trade plan for today

GBPUSD review

Hello everybody!

The 1.9632 level was broken so we could not wait the 5th wave up because the correction wave is not the 4th. Take a look at the picture to understand the further perspectives.

16012008tp.gif (image)

so we have the wave a(1.9484-1.9741) the correction wave b(1.9741-1.9569) (the blue variant on the picture) the resistances for the wave c are 1.9902; 1.9999

or we have the a wave down 1.9741-1.9564 and it's correction wave b(it is not yet clear if it is finished) the supports for wave c are 1.9484; 1.9458

Best Regards!

Tacomy

Good Luck

Nili:
Hello everybody!

The trade plan for today

Good Luck

Hi Nili..

Good trade today..

Your red line was fantastic today.. Your target was hit..

Your first target was 1.9710 and the second 1.9458...

Do you still believe in your second target? (Red C)

Thnak you

hellkas:
Hi Nili..

Good trade today..

Your red line was fantastic today.. Your target was hit..

Your first target was 1.9710 and the second 1.9458...

Do you still believe in your second target? (Red C)

Thnak you

Hello Hellkas

I'm sorry I didn't answer you yesterday, because I'm posting here only in the morning, because usually nobody asks questions here. I thought that nobody reads my posts.

Here is a new trade plan with another targets

GBPUSD what's happening next?

Hello everybody!

Let's analyse what's happening next, I've drawn two variants of movement, take a look at the picture.

17012008tp.gif (image)

The resistances for wave c(blue variant) are 1.9791;19833;1.9907

And the supports for wave c(red variant) are 1.9514;1.9465;19384

Best Regards!

Tacomy

Feel free to ask questions;)

Good Luck!

Hello everybody!

Here is the trade plan for today

GBPUSD still in the flat

Hello everybody!

GBPUSD pair is still in the flat 1.9483-1.9828

But on the picture are to variants of further movement. Take a look

18012008tp.gif (image)

The supports for red c are 1.9622; 1.9591; 1.9535 and resistances for c blue are 1.9791; 1.9886; 1.9950

Best Regards

Tacomy

Good Luck

Hello everybody!

Take a look

GBPUSD flat flat flat...+ beginning of the week

Hello everybody!

It's the beginning of the week + the H1 and H4 flat...and it's to difficult to say something about the further perspectives. Take a look at the picture

21012008tp.gif (image)

It seems it's early to buy and it's late to sell... so it's better to wait the correction of this wave... On the picture I've marked the resistances. Later, when the situation will be more clearer I will post again.

Best Regards

Tacomy

Good Luck!

Hello everybody!

Here is the trade plan for today

GBPUSD further perspectives

Hello everybody!

Yesterday we had the breaking of the flat. Now that wave is not yet finished. It's support level is 1.9344

Take a look at the picture

22012008tp.gif (image)

For the further continuation of the trend down on bigger time frames we need a rollback.

Another scenario that may happen is an impulse up, then it's correction and then another impulse up.

Best Regards

Tacomy

Good Luck

ZIg Zag for trending market will be helpfull but must be combined with others as MA or RSI.

nicesurf:
ZIg Zag for trending market will be helpfull but must be combined with others as MA or RSI.

Hello Nicesurf, In this system it's combined with MA as you can see on the pictures we use 4 MA. But without MA we also can see if we are in a trend or a flat

Now the trade plan for today

GBPUSD review

Hello everybody!

Take a look at the picture

http://bp1.blogger.com/_GUSsEGXP2XY/R5g__AwTt5I/AAAAAAAAAFw/NU-nzZe9RKo/s1600-h/24012008tp.gif

So, I've marked two variants of further perspectives, I've market the waves a(C) and now I'm waiting for the wave c(C) On the picture are marked the supports for the red c(C) (1,9350;1,9167;1.9061) and for the blue line c(C) are 1.9642;1.9674;1.9718;1.9834

Best Regards

Tacomy!

The trade plan is taken from http://fxanthony.blogspot.com/

Good Luck!

Hello everybody!

So, you've got a profit today? I think you've got because it was so easy

Here is the post from the blog

GBPUSD I think is time to close if you have bought

Hello everybody!

Did you have a nice day? I think it is time to close our buys as the target was touched, on M1 we have a flat, and the European session is about to finish. Take a look at the picture

24012008result.gif (image)

Best Regards

Tacomy!

The post is taken from The Uncommon Trading In My Life

Good Luck!