The path of the newbie: do you want to cooperate? - page 13

And here is the trade plan for GBPUSD

Hello everybody!

Yesterday we had a nice movement. First it braked the minim of the flat, then it made a wave up (M5) And then this nice intraday trend begun. It's correction could be the 4th wave, and then it will go in the 5th. For this scenario to happen it shouldn't break 50% of third wave 1.9865

Take a look at the picture

gbpusd-06mar-m15.png (image)

So if the minim will be broken we will go in correction with the supports 1.9873; 1.9823; 1.9751

And if the max will me broken we will have the resistances 2.0058; 2.0117; 2.0214

Best Regards,

Tacomy

Good Luck

The trade plan for today

Hello everybody!

Sorry for being absent the last days, but I hadn't the possibility to be at my computer and to trade.

So here is the trade plan for today. Take a look at the picture.

gbpusd-12mar-m30.gif (image)

As usually there are marked two variants of movement. The resistances for the blue line variant are 2.0186; 2.0246; 2.0303. And the supports for the red line variant are 2.0051; 1.9914; 1.9863; Right now it is forming the wave down on M5-M15. I will wait for the end of this wave and then I will sell after the end of it's correction, if the correction will be lower than the maxim 2.0150.

Best Regards,

Tacomy

The trade plan is taken from Forex blog: Daily Reviews and Tips for Your trading

Good Luck

Hello everybody!

Here is the trade plan for today

Hello everybody!

Here is the short review of the current situation. Take a look at the picture.

gbpusd-17mar-m30.gif (image)

I've marked only one variant of movement with the supports 2.0030; 1.9916; 1.9804

Another two variants will be the real breaking of the MAX and continuation of up trend or the continuation of the flat.

Best Regards,

Tacomy

The trade plan is taken from Forex blog: Daily Reviews and Tips for Your trading

Good Luck

Hello everybody!

Let's start the new trading week together. Let's start with a look at the picture.

gbpusd-24mar-m30.png (image)

On the H1 time frame we have a descending trend, but on the M30 we can see the consolidation. So we have two variants of movement. If 1.9879 level will be broken the consolidation will continue with the resistances 1.9938; 2.0116; 2.0249.

And if the 1.9736 level will be broken we will have the continuation of the down trend with the further supports 1.9641; 1.9515; 1.9373.

Best Regards,

Tacomy

the trade plan is taken from Forex blog: Daily Reviews and Tips for Your trading

Good Luck

Hello everybody!

After a pause we can see a new review on the blog. So, here is it

Hello everybody!

I'm sorry I wasn't able to publish here the last month. But beginning with today I will publish regularly;)

So let's take a look at the GBPUSD H1 chart.

http://bp2.blogger.com/_GUSsEGXP2XY/SAL4w4FD8hI/AAAAAAAAAKM/tyXdbAjTfoU/s1600-h/h1-14-04-08.png

We have a down trend in spite of breaking the trend line, do you remember about the real break? This one is not a real break yet.

So until the 1.9769 level would not be broken we will find a good point for selling. This good point is looking like this. Take a look at the picture

http://bp2.blogger.com/_GUSsEGXP2XY/SAL4n4FD8gI/AAAAAAAAAKE/baiAGzdIq78/s1600-h/m15-14-04-08.png

Later if I will see this situation happening or if I will see the cancellation of this scenario I will publish a new review.

Best Regards,

Tacomy

The trade plan is taken from http://fxanthony.blogspot.com/

Hello everybody!

Hello everybody!

There are two days that we have the ascending session trend. Take a look at the picture.

http://bp3.blogger.com/_GUSsEGXP2XY/SAg8-oFD8jI/AAAAAAAAAKc/a5PXk-LLGU0/s1600-h/m15-18-04-08.png

So our tactic today is to buy after the end of correction. The resistances are 2.0057; 2.0147; 2.0284. If we will see the reverse of the trend(the red scenario) we will change our tactic. We will sell after the end of correction. The supports are 1.9833; 1.9782; 1.9750

Best Regards,

Tacomy

The trade plan is taken from http://fxanthony.blogspot.com/

Good Luck

Hello everybody!

Hello everybody!

So as you could have seen, yesterday we have good down movement, but now we have a flat. It's a good starting point. Do you remember about real and false break? Take a look at the post

Forex blog: Daily Reviews and Tips for Your trading: GBPUSD How to recognize the real break

Now let's return to today's situation. Let's take a look at the picture.

22_04_08.gif (image)

So if it would break the minim we will have the continuation of the down movement with the next supports marked on the picture. And if it would break the maxim we will go into correction with the resistances marked on the picture.

Best Regards,

Tacomy

Good Luck

Hello everybody!

Hello everybody!

So, first of all about the trend, we have a down trend. Right now we are in the correction of the last wave down 1.9814-1.9686. Take a look at the picture and everything will be clearer.

25_04_08.gif (image)

I will be searching the end of the correction and then enter a sell position. If the price wouldn't manage to break the minim I will change my tactic, I will buy if I will see the end of that wave.

If the minim will be broken the supports will be 1.9608; 1.9556; 1.9477. And if the maxim will be broken the resistances will be 1.9786; 1.9803; 1.9832.

Best Regards,

Tacomy

Hello everybody, I'm back,

I have just made my blog where I will write the analysis of the cable, like I was doing in the past. So now I'm starting with the analysis for the week that is coming.

Sorry for my mistakes, I haven't written in English for I while.

the link of the analysis: Forex Trading. Daily Reviews of the Market: GBPUSD Review for the week 30th of March - 3rd of April 2009

Hello everybody,

The resistance levels: 1.4635; 1.4984; 1.5332.

The support levels: 1.4229; 1.4068; 1.3654.

As we can see on the picture on the Daily timeframe we have a flat between 1.3503 and 1.4984

GBPUSD, D1

29-03-2009_d1.gif (image)

On the H4 timeframe we have an up trend, but now we have it's correction because on the H1 we can see a downtrend. For the continuation of the up trend we need the break of the 1.4776 that is the maximum on H4 timeframe,

29-03-2009_up_h4.gif (image)

for this we need the change of the trend on H1, because now we have a down trend. So wen we will have something like this, we will have a chance for the up trend on the H4 to continue.

29-03-2009_h1.gif (image)

But if the trend up is going to change, but it's not going to break the 1.4776 maximum, and then it is going to break the minimum we will have down trend on H4 timeframe.

Take a look at the picture to understand better what I mean.

29-03-2009_down_h4.gif (image)

Best Regards,

Anatolie

Hello everybody

Here is a new analysis for today Forex Trading. Daily Reviews of the Market: The analysis of GBPUSD pair for 30th of March 2009

Hello everybody

Let's start with the analysis of big timeframes.

Daily: flat between 1.3503 and 1.4984

H4: up trend, but now we have its correction

H1: down trend

M15: down trend

The resistance levels: 1.4244; 1.4347; 1.4418.

The support levels: 1.4132; 1.4070; 1.3975.

As we can see we have the correction on H4 timeframe and a down trend on the H1 that is in the same direction with the trend of M15 timeframe.

30-03-2009.gif (image)

if the price will continue to break the minims the trend will continue, but if we will see the scenario from the picture we will have an up trend on M15 but this will be only a correction on H1.

Best Regards,

Anatolie