The path of the newbie: do you want to cooperate? - page 4

Hello everybody;)

Today we have a big review of the market, because Anthony is returned:) As he tells us, he had some problems with his computer

So here is the trade plan

GBPUSD Great movement in the middle of the night!

Hi ALL!!

Nice up trend, isn't it? Even in the middle of the night!

So, let's discus this movement.

First I want to share woth you my opinion about the mid terms.

Take a look at the picture.

20071123+-+gbp01.gif (image)

OK, in the last days we had a correction to the descending trend, that can appears to be the 1st ascending wave as well if it's going to breakout last maximum (2.0841). Just watch the price going through these levels and plan your trades on the basis of it.

Anyway, we can continue our descending trend, in case if GBP won't manage to breakout but will breakdown its levels one by one. The main target here to watch is the last minimum (2.0356).

Now let's take a look at the M15 chart.

20071123+-+gbp02.gif (image)

Here we must trade on the basis of the mid terms plan, 'cause as you know any movement on the minor charts is a part of the mid terms movement (and it is a part of the long terms as well).

Useful thing about this M15 chart is support/resistance levels. First we have to watch the price breaking through these levels and understand its movement here and then we can easily understand its mid terms targets. In other words, price have to break some levels on the minor chart to reach the next level on the major.

So, I have marked all that can be useful here. Just nothing to add.

I hope that it will help you to understand where you are.

P.S. I wasn't able to post here for last few days and I am glad that Tacomy helped me here. Thanks to him, we had posts at this blog everyday.

I had some nasty problems with my PC: my video card just have burned f****ng out! (sorry about that, but it is difficult to put this in normal words. Anyway, there is a rhyme here, did you mention? )

Well, right now I have my PC running soft and clear!

See you later!

Best regards,

Anthony Schneider.

The trade plan is taken from The Uncommon Trading In My Life

Best Regards!

Hello, there is an update on the blog. They published the DJ levels. Here is the post

GBUSD DJ levels

Hello everybody!

Welcome Anthony! You have made a nice review, I like it.

Take a look at the picture, there are the DJ levels, as you can see they are very close to mine... some of them were also on my picture of yesterday.

23112007dj.gif (image)

Best Regards!

Tacomy

The post is take from The Uncommon Trading In My Life

Good Luck!

Hello everybody!

Today was a nice trend, but i have earned only 1 pip

So I need help. I know there is a rule "Do not let the profit become a loss"

Everything is shown on the picture. So I have opened a sell order at 2.0654, when the price had moved to +14 pips profit i have moved my stop loss at +1pip profit(2.0653) a little bit later the price riched my stop loss so I had earned only one pip, but i could earn much more because the price moved down for another 100 pips.

Anybody can help me? when I should move my stop loss?(to not let the profit become a loss)

Best Regards!

Files:
statement_1.gif  74 kb

Hello everybody!

So let's start the week;)

Here is the trade plan for today

Good morning!

Today I want to discus with you the importance of the Monday in trader's work.

Please, take a look at the picture

20071126+-+gbp01.gif (image)

Here I marked out all main support/resistance levels as usual. Also (what is very important here) I marked out flat levels before the European session. We can simply watch the price movement using only this flat. If the price will manage to fix on the either side of the flat, it will be a good sign for the whole week. In other words, GBP will be moving on the one or the other side of this flat probably the whole week!

That's why it is very important to watch behavior of the chart at the beginning of the week.

The second thing to discus today is importance of the support/resistance levels.

Take a look at this picture, and you will understand what I mean

20071126+-+gbp02.gif (image)

Here you can see H4 chart with main levels. I marked out one as a bold line. And you can see why - the price didn't manage to breakdown this one for three times! It just stopped and bounced from it every time!

Let's take a look at the old blog posts.

The Uncommon Trading In My Life: GBPUSD Quick review on the Tuesday

Here I have defined this level for the first time - 2.0518. I marked it out as a bold line, when realized that it has became main support level for the whole ascending movement.

Here this post is

The Uncommon Trading In My Life: GBPUSD Really big trend

So, it is really simpler for you to make trading decisions, when you have faith in your analysis.

And it is a lot simpler to have the faith, if your analysis works Every time. Maybe it is not perfect yet, but it becomes better every day.

Because it is the main point in your education at the Forex market - to learn new things, to build up a system, to improve your system with new things, that you have learnt.

Yeah, it is easier to write it and mark it out in bold. Not so easy to realize, but possible.

Good luck to you in your life and trading!

Anthony Schneider.

Good Luck!

Hello everybody!

GBPUSD review

Hello everybody!

As you can see on the picture I have plotted the supports and resistances levels and the two variants of the movement. I have marked where I will buy if the price will manage to go up or down

27112007tp.gif (image)

I'm waiting for the DJ levels. I little bit later I will publish them too.

Best Regards!

Tacomy

The price begun to move down... if it will manage to break the 2.0682 level then I will sell at the end of the correction of this down wave.

Good Luck!

Hello everybody. Take a look at the today's trade plan.

GBPUSD downwards flat movement

Hello everybody!

Take a look at the picture, as you can see the price managed to go down like was shown on the yesterday trade plan's picture. Look how it bounced from S1(the DJ level). After the correction this level was broken, but it was a difficult movement, because it was a flat movement.

27112007an.gif (image)

Now about today. Take a look at the picture.

28112007tp.gif (image)

So, I'm expecting the price to go down also it might be a flat movement, be careful, as at the 2.0607 level the price might bounce. If it will manage to brake it we will have a intraday down trend. For buying we should wait the 2.0694 level to be broken.

Best Regards!

Tacomy

Good Luck!

Hello. Right now I have placed an sell stop order at 2.0580 with a stop loss at 2.0620. But if the price will manage to go up to the beginning of the wave I will delete my sell stop order.

Also take a look at the DJ levels

GBPUSD DJ levels

Hello everybody!

There were published the DJ levels. So here they are. Take a look at the picture.

28112007dj.gif (image)

Also observe that the price stopped near the 2.0607 (2.0602 the DJ level)

Best Regards!

Tacomy

Good Luck!

I have just deleted the sell stop order because the price reached 2.6018. I don't like this flat movement it's so difficult to understand what is happening.

Hello everybody!

GBUSD, uuuuhhh a 200 pips up trend

Hello everybody!

Yesterday we had a nice up movement after the long correction. Take a look at the picture

29112007tp.gif (image)

Right now we have the correction of the yesterday trend. I have marked the two variants of

the movement. The blue one regards that the correction in over, and we are going to continue the up trend, but the second variant regards that we are going to end the correction if you will enter the down movement be careful at the 2.0678.

Later I will publish the DJ levels.

Best Regards!

Tacomy

Good Luck!

Hello everybody!

So let start the week, hoping we will earn a high profit

Here are the explanations of the system

The Uncommon Trading In My Life: Explanation of the system

GBPUSD Near the main support once again

Hello Everyone!

New week, new Monday. It is time to work!

Please take a look at the picture

http://bp0.blogger.com/_Sv1U9q9koZU/R1Ocr7LkJqI/AAAAAAAAAI4/ztUEd5CH2KQ/s400/20071203+-+gbp01.gif

As you can see we are near the main long terms support level, as I have wrote before (you can see here).

Now, when I have wrote Explanation Of The System, we can watch price movement on the basis of it.

So, the 1st thing is definition of the flat levels (rectangle on the picture)/

Next step is the breaking of one of the flat levels - it is the 1st and the main signal.

Then we have to wait for the real break, and only then open our trades.

Probably GBP will bounce today from the main (bold on the picture) support level, as it didn't manage to break it down for 3 times before. So sell trades today are possible only in the case of the real break of this level.

Just watch the price moving by the levels - it is the next step on the basis of the Masterforex-V system.

If you have any question you can simply ask me by leaving your comment here or simply via E-mail.

For now it is all - DJ levels we will publish here later.

Good luck to your in your trading and in your life!

Best Regards,

Anthony Schneider.

Good Luck!