The path of the newbie: do you want to cooperate? - page 12

Hello everybody!

Here is the trade plan for today

GBPUSD long term and M15 TF's flat

Hello everybody!

Let's take a look at the H4 TF

19022008tph4.png (image)

As you can see I've market two possible variants from this point. There are marked the waves A-B-a(C) for the both directions. Let start with levels. The resistances for the up movement are 1.9810;1.9936;2.0106;2.0334.

and the supports are 1.9037;1.8809;1.8458. Don't wait these levels to be broken today:)

With the breaking of 1.9334 level the up variant will be canceled, and also the down variant will be canceled with the breaking of 1.9957.

Breaking 1.9739 means only the cancellation of the a(C) variant down, and breaking only 1.9384 means cancellation of the a(C) up

Now let's take a look at the M15 TF

19022008tpm15.png (image)

Here we have a flat. And the first wave up, with the possibility to go in an up trend today. I didn't mark the second variant because the down wave was not yet formed, but I don't exclude the variant of continuation of the flat or even the breaking the down border of the flat.

The resistances are 1.9556; 1.9575;1.9615;1.9646

It's all for now

Best Regards

Tacomy

The trade plan is taken from Forex blog: Daily Reviews and Tips for Your trading

Good Luck

There was an update on the blog https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=8434905541317959489&postID=861671604414414124&page=1

The up variant on M15 is cancelled, because the base of the wave up was broken(1.9476)

Right now we have the wave down, which is not yet finished. After finishing I will post the supports

Best Regards

Tacomy

The down wave is finished

The supports are: 1.9400;1.9367;1.9313

The breaking of the 1.9541 means cancellation of this scenario. I will sell after the end of this rollback, if the max won't be broken

Best Regards

Tacomy

Good Luck

Hello everybody!

Here is the trade plan for today!

Hello everybody!

Here is another way how the GBPUSD pair can go today. Take a look at the picture

gbpusd-20fb-m15.png (image)

The resistances of the up movement are 1.9561; 1.9585; 1.9626

And the resistances for the down movement which I've marked yesterday are 1.9401; 1.9367; 1.9313

Also remember that the flat cans continue

Best Regards!

Tacomy

The trade plan is taken from Forex blog: Daily Reviews and Tips for Your trading

Good Luck

Hello everybody!

Hello everybody!

There is almost the same situation as few days far. It's so because on the bigger TF we have a flat. Take a look at the picture.

gbpusd-22fb-m15.png (image)

I've marked two possible variants of movement

The first one: the rollback of the yesterday movement with the resistances 1.9607; 1.9560; 1.9522

and the second one: the continuation of the up movement if breaking 1.9682(yesterday max) with the resistances 1.9705; 1.9739.

Best Regards!

Tacomy

Good Luck

GBPJPY New week, Old trend or Penguins versus ???

Hello everyone!

First, i want to say sorry - I haven't been here recently, and even wasn't able to trade currencies - I killed my Windows XP for good, and forget about it. Now I am using Linux Ubuntu, happy with it, but had to configure it, and i'm done at last

It was pretty interesting to emulate Metatrader 4 on Linux, but with a little help from net sources, I succed. Now I still have to configure some fonts, as you can see on my charts (they are all from Linux now!), but I think it won't be a problem.

By the way, if anyone, trader or not, want to leave lagging MS Windows, and don't know how - please, feel free to write on my mail (fxnthint at gmail dot com) - I will gladly help you with OS at all and with Metatrader for instance, as far as I can, or at least will guide you to good net resources.

OK, less talk, more trading.

As you may remember, 2 my last posts were concerning GBPJPY long and short term perspectives. Here they are : the first one and the second one.

Now, after reviewing these posts (as they are still may be useful, at least long terms), let us discuss the current situation.

First, GBPJPY D1 chart:

GBPJPY D1

As you can see on this picture, we still have big descending trend on daily chart, but anyway we are in deep correction, if to speak about H4 and lower TFs.

On this daily chart I have marked out the max value for the 4th wave with bold black line - it can't cross the 1st wave in the impulse - else - current Elliot wave structure will be treated as wrong one.

Anyway, it is still a long go to this level. And check out 233 MA - the price have to break this out in order to completely change its trend.

Now GBPJPY M15 - the current situation.

GBPJPY M15

It seems, that we are going down, down, down today. The main things to watch are

1) Lower border of the flat on European session

2) 233 MA

And because these levels are quite close to each other it will be a very important and powerful signal to sell GBP (or buy JPY - as you like ) at this point.

Descending plan have to be canceled, or, at least reviewed, if the price will manage to bounce from 233 MA and break the top flat border.

It is all for know. Now it is time to trade the plan

Good luck to you and profit!

Best Regards,

Anthony Schneider.

Check out my blog for original post - Forex blog: Daily Reviews and Tips for Your trading

Hello everybody!

Hello!

As we have a flat on bigger TF it's easy for the trend on smaller TF to became in a flat too. Take a look at the picture.

gbpusd-26fb-m15.png (image)

I've marked two possible variants of movement. The resistances of up movement are 1.9680;1.9753;1.9786;1.9840

And the supports for the down movement are 1.9621;1.9607;1.9585

Let's see what will happen next

Best Regards,

Tacomy

Good Luck

hello

Another two resistances for the up trend are 1.9925;1.9979

Good Luck

Hello everybody!

The trade plan for today

Hello everybody!

There is flat on M15 TF (1.9761-1.9971). Let's see what's happening next. Take a look at the picture

gbpusd-29fb-m15.gif (image)

So if the maximum will be broken we will have the continuation of the up trend with the resistances 1.9990; 2.0060; 2.0133

And if it will go on the red line scenario the supports will be 1.9832; 1.9797;1.9761

Best Regards,

Tacomy

Good Luck

Hello everybody!

So here is the trade plan for GBPJPY pair

Hello, dear readers!

Well, it's been a while since my last post. I think I am able to write my plans, tips and other stuff on the daily basis here, at last!

First, this H4 chart

20080305_gbpjpyh4.png (image)

As you can see here, we had a powerful descending movement the whole previous week. I want to mention the 5th wave, that had a place during the Sunday (and most brokers don't quote on Sundays) - it is important to count this wave too, because in other case, it would be difficult to mark all waves in order.

I have marked out divergence with AO (MACD) on my chart, as the first sign of upcoming correction. As you can see, the price just started to reverse yesterday.

Now I just want to mention 205.80 level - it is our main resistance at the moment. Please mention, how GBPJPY didn't manage to break down this level 1st time (previous week), and how it became a resistance now. It is very important, because if we will manage to break it out, we will have an ascending trend at least to the next resistance and so on (red lines on my chart).

Take a look on M15 chart

20080305_gbpjpym15.png (image)

Here I marked out Elliot waves at this stage of upcoming correction. Right now we have already made the 1st wave in C, and have start the 2nd one. Please, take a look at 233 MA - mention how the price have broke it out, and how how it became a support from resistance.

Also you can see this powerful level, I was talking above, and I have marked out another one as a possible limit for the current 2nd wave - probably I will have to reconsider my trading plan, if this level will be broken.

It is all for now.

With Best Regards,

Anthony Schneider.

Good Luck

Hello everybody!

Hello!

Ok, here are my thoughts. I won't write too much today, because I don't want to be late to the grand opening! Of the forex market of course! It is only 1 and a half hour to the European session.

20080306_gbpjpym15.png (image)

Ok, here is the picture. As you can see, yesterday all waves were in order, just as they supposed to be. It seemed that we were going down, but I mention that correction may continue downwards - no magic here, just Fibo grids (61.8% of the 1st wave). Simple? Well, yes. That's why it's so popular.

Today we can continue with the 4th wave down (again - this descending movement has its own limits, so it it will end), and then - to the 5th wave. Or simply, we can start our 5th wave at once, just after little bearish jerk (we have to finish the 4th wave anyway).

Also please mention that existing 4th wave looks like a triangle - I marked it out on my chart. I will follow the price after breaking of these levels.

And it is all for now, now let us trade the plan!

Best Regards,

Anthony Schneider

Good Luck