Artificial Intelligence - page 11

ES if you were having success b4 i came to the thread drop back to the original AI EA the fibo bar tweak was done to be used with optimization together it might not preform well if your not optimizing. i apologize for any inconvinience i may have caused. the original EA perfomed alright on its own with no optimizations. my apologies ES.

I will try anything...nearly down 500 bucks...

Sorry I wasnt clear with my question what I meant was if u are using the ea in a standard manner, or are you optimizing it with a set of data in the mt4 optimizer?

The code you posted has the fibo bar modifications. but i never tested the fibo modifications with out optimization, do you understand?

all my intrests with this ea are in the optimization area.

ElectricSavant:
I will try anything...nearly down 500 bucks...

ES

I am having the same results on all 3 baskets of currencies.

They are all loosing in the last 2 - 3 days.

Check out the Emily thread. maybe we should use the same logic or indicator to enter the market as Emily. For some reason getting it right most of the time.

nubika

trying to put an trailing stop and take profit

Hi guys, i've downloaded this EA:

http://www.earnforex.com/mt4_expert_advisors/ArtificialIntelligence.mq4

I tried, tried, and tried, but coudn't get it to automatically put and Takeprofit of 20 pips when it opens the order, it continues to put an 0 takeprofit as target.

I want to put an take profit of 20 pips to let it in test for one month and see how it behaviors

for now i have to set the profit manually

can someone help me? I've attached my modifications, the original is in that link

--

Thank you,

Hrmm the FiboTweak version has lost quite a bit in my testing.. I think I will have to go to the original.

ES as for order management (closing all orders at a max profit in percentage of total equity) take a look at the swiss army EA. It's quite complex and includes break evens/trailing stops/ as well as hedging etc. There is also a lengthy manual, might be worth a try.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176995

I cannot update the status of my baskets at this very moment but I can tell you that the gbp/yen pair hit stoploss multiple times on both my experiments. I was in the negative overall as of last night.

Well...Folks I must admit that this has been fun. I cannot do any further testing as this method needs optimization...

But one good thing out of this is, is that I have made some new friends and I got a lepiricus EA. Also I was motivated to get the Dual Wan and UPS on each computer installed and functioning.

Also as a side benefit I repaired the software for my ethernet controler on a Dell 8250 that I have... and I rearranged my office.

Other than that... I have nothing further to contribute to this EA as it stands now and I have closed out the testing at minus $857.00 on a 3k account.

ES

drgoodvibe:
Hrmm the FiboTweak version has lost quite a bit in my testing.. I think I will have to go to the original.

ES as for order management (closing all orders at a max profit in percentage of total equity) take a look at the swiss army EA. It's quite complex and includes break evens/trailing stops/ as well as hedging etc. There is also a lengthy manual, might be worth a try.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176995