Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 213

Is there a way to transfer or code the zig zag and alert to other platforms such as FXCM's or any other Non-Metatrader platform? I would like to explore other brokers that don't use MT4. Can anyone offer any thoughts? Thank you.

MP -- CHARTS -- we dont need no stinkin charts !

jeffalan2112:
Is there a way to transfer or code the zig zag and alert to other platforms such as FXCM's or any other Non-Metatrader platform? I would like to explore other brokers that don't use MT4. Can anyone offer any thoughts? Thank you.

=============================================

EFX will help you code from MT4 to their language

BUT you can run MT4 charts for free and simply trade any other platform from them --- the only hitch is finding a MT4 broker whose charts "line up" with the broker youre using, as each broker has their own highs and lows, which have to agree with your trading platform.

for instance, although i use direct bank feed charts an Quotetracker charts, I also use "Golden Contract" (a russian broker) whose charts agree completely with EFX !

it takes a little research, but thats as close as i can get ya !

enjoy and trade well

'

mp

mp6140:
=============================================

EFX will help you code from MT4 to their language

BUT you can run MT4 charts for free and simply trade any other platform from them --- the only hitch is finding a MT4 broker whose charts "line up" with the broker youre using, as each broker has their own highs and lows, which have to agree with your trading platform.

for instance, although i use direct bank feed charts an Quotetracker charts, I also use "Golden Contract" (a russian broker) whose charts agree completely with EFX !

it takes a little research, but thats as close as i can get ya !

enjoy and trade well

'

mp

could you tell me what timeframe you use in the chart?

I have download Golden contract MT4 before, tools and charts are pretty good , yet i worry this russian broker, is it a scam ?

what is the charge of the EFX conversion from mq4 ?

Thanks a lot

MP -- Golden Contracts

soul:
could you tell me what timeframe you use in the chart?

I have download Golden contract MT4 before, tools and charts are pretty good , yet i worry this russian broker, is it a scam ?

what is the charge of the EFX conversion from mq4 ?

Thanks a lot

==================================================

i will say that golden contracts deal desk is "aggressive" if youre using market orders, but dead honest with limit orders -- other words, they WILL move their prices if you send in an exit as a market order, but they will hit it honestly if its a limit, but on the other hand it is of NO concern as youre simply using their demo charts.

there is no charge for EFX conversion !

enjoy and trade well

mp

thx mp6140

may i know your chart purple lines and the mq4 ?

it looks like BBand

I like EFX indeed, it is an ECN and support 0.01 lot

But i am lazy to learn FIX protocol =p

mp6140:
==================================================

i will say that golden contracts deal desk is "aggressive" if youre using market orders, but dead honest with limit orders -- other words, they WILL move their prices if you send in an exit as a market order, but they will hit it honestly if its a limit, but on the other hand it is of NO concern as youre simply using their demo charts.

there is no charge for EFX conversion !

enjoy and trade well

mp

The main concern on Golden Contract is that they don't support EA trading right now.

MrPip,

In the attached BouncingPipEA_mpowerV2 file. The Wick from 0-1 and

Wait Signal from 2-5 is not there.

Kindly assist

soul:
The main concern on Golden Contract is that they don't support EA trading right now.

=========================================

SERIOUSLY HUH ???

since i dont use EA's, I never knew that, but I think were only referring to using their charts and not an EA, or have i missed something ??

mp

mp6140:
=========================================

SERIOUSLY HUH ???

since i dont use EA's, I never knew that, but I think were only referring to using their charts and not an EA, or have i missed something ??

mp

Since you can try to ask an EA to send a market order with TP and SL.. the Journal will tell you not to trade with EA. And it is confirmed by their customer services... she told me it need time to fix it

Btw, what indicator you use in the "super signal" and the purple "BBand" lines?

higher time frames

Is there a way to have MetraTrader 4 show 6, 8, and 12 time frame charts? Or you just stuck with 4 hr then up to Day time frame? I would like to try this on a 8hr time frame. Does any one know of a way to get higher time frames?