The Only Pivot - page 160

Does anyone know what we need to do to MTP 1.7 EA so that you do not have to refresh the EA each time is closes out profit?

We have our first signal of the week and it is short. I was a little late getting in short @ 211.28. I am expecting a retracement down to the 210.56 area.

TimeFreedom

Not sure how to fix this EA refresh problem. Maybe we can find a coder around here that can fix this problem for us?

TimeFreedom

safire25:
Does anyone know what we need to do to MTP 1.7 EA so that you do not have to refresh the EA each time is closes out profit?

fxdd

That's how it looks on FXDD

Short from 211.43

Files:
gj.gif  16 kb

Here is a recap of last weeks trades using the Only Pivot strategy:

01/21/08 - 01/25/08

Monday: +52 +111 = +163

Tuesday: +51 +110 = +161

Wednesday: +51 +111 = +162

Thursday: +51 +50 -76DT = +25

Friday: -150 +150 -150 = -150

Total: +361 pips

Note: Discretionary Trades ("DT"): One of the trades was not taken based on the Only Pivot strategy. It was based on support and resistance and price action.

TimeFreedom

Jan 28,

60 pips from Sell GJ OP 211.35 TP 210.75

Nice and easy trade today. Closed out short trade for +160 pips.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
We have our first signal of the week and it is short. I was a little late getting in short @ 211.28. I am expecting a retracement down to the 210.56 area. TimeFreedom

I'm not sure TimeFreedom if we are just having a just a freak and lucky week or so but what I have been seeing is this system is amazing!!

In the years I have been trading, I have not come across a simplier and more profitable strategy for time required in front of a screen, thanks for posting on the forums and incorporating the MTP 1.7 EA settings for this approach.

Steve

is my chart right?

can some one please verify my chart? it is IBFX 1H. It seems different from timefreedom's chart. thanks.

Files:

Fx_Knight:
can some one please verify my chart? it is IBFX 1H. It seems different from timefreedom's chart. thanks.

It looks good to me.