The Only Pivot - page 219

there will be "give n take"...

there is a day when it goes againts you...n of course the day goes along with you...just follow what our beloved senior Mr Stevan said..."trade without heart" let the indi cator lead us...the important is at the end of the month, you win!!

We have a buy signal and I am in @ 211.00 manually. Will use MTP to manage SL and TP.

Note: Closed previous manual short trade -18 pips.

FYI: Most likely we will have another ranging/choppy day since we have no upcoming GBP or USD economic news releases.

TimeFreedom

We already have a reversal sell signal and I am short @ 210.87 manually using MTP to manage SL and TP. Closed out previous long for -22 pips.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
We have a buy signal and I am in @ 211.00 manually. Will use MTP to manage SL and TP.

Note: Closed previous manual short trade -18 pips.

FYI: Most likely we will have another ranging/choppy day since we have no upcoming GBP or USD economic news releases.

TimeFreedom

db3:
Thanks Steve, TF and DW for sharing! What do you think of potenitlaly using the BBANDS~1 indicator as a filter? Would it be possible to add this indicator to David's EA as an option?

Sure it would be possible. But right now I am trying to get the filters I have in there working right. Something still is not right. When I get it working, I will share the new version, then I can start adding, or using other filters.

does anybody knows the server time for North Finance ?

gico:
does anybody knows the server time for North Finance ?

GMT +2

Currently 12:51

Hi guys,

Without wanting to crawl back the entire thread, where can i find the following:

BrainTrend1StopLine.ex4

OnlyPivot_Level_W1F.ex4

Thanks

Take this one's

Hi bonten

Indis attached below

bonten:
Hi guys,

Without wanting to crawl back the entire thread, where can i find the following:

BrainTrend1StopLine.ex4

OnlyPivot_Level_W1F.ex4

Thanks

Badguy:
Hi bonten Indis attached below

Thanks Badguy

hikz....today loss 27 pips

with signal BUY....