KG Trapping Mode - page 58

Took one trade a little while ago, a few hours after the London Session which i would never trade personally, just as a test, made a quick +10 pips in my demo. Just wanted to test the system out (I should have let it run further though, it went on to run for another 20~ pips as it broke through the 34 Envelope. Just goes to show if you pay attention to things like the Bollinger bands, and the 34 Envelope in the system in proper during how much it can help.

Come on guys lets resurrect this thread and get back to the great Original Sea Wave system by KG I will post my charts a.s.a.p. I only trade london hours between around 8am and 3pm GMT UK time as i reckon this is when the market is most active.

Nice

arhemsi:

I've attached my template in this post if you want to use it, i reckon it looks great, its for the Sea Wave system with the nonlag_zigzag v2 indicator by Igorad...And also attached a screenshot of my template im using incase anybody wants to use the same setup as me. Its simple enough but got everything you need to get started. I've just changed my Envelope to settings in my 5minute charts to 34 instead of the 16 that it was setup too, this is the setting it should be, i think changing the envelope colors from Blue and Red to both white, is a big help in helping people to see if the price is ranging or breaking through the envelope. Great stuff!

Just download the v1.1 indicator files from post number 1 and put them all into your meta trader \experts\indicators directory.

WilteredFire,

I cant download the version 1.1 from the post #1, I think the llink could have been broken.

Can you post it anew?

I've attached it on the bottom of my previous post on this page for you and others to download.

Hi again wiltered

Later, I was able to download the indicators from post#1. I did not know what happen in my first try. However, here I attached my chart using the template you posted earlier. Am I seeing the same chart as you?

**sorry wiltered, am having some problem with my browser i think. I did not see your chart in your previous post. Yeahh...it looks similar

Files:
gj1.gif  27 kb

My trade on GC targetting 2.0141

Files:
gc.gif  26 kb

glad to see this nice thread come alive again . i`m gonna try this system again i guess....btw is there anyone could explain the logic inside the seawave bar?

thanks before..:D

update result

wake up in the morning, smell some coffe hehe...

and found the trade hit my TP for +34 pips

vario_merah:
Close My first EU short trade today for enough amount of pips

after a little up wave formed for several time

I think this is the right time to do short trade once more...

The wave has turn red once again....

and the tide in tf H4 still red

So I wait for the red ripple from tf m5 to do another short shot...

champions league match between Man. U vs Barca on TV will start soon, hehehe so I put my SL at yellow resistance plus spread and my TP at green support, close my chart, turn off the computer, enjoy the match and let the trade do it for me. hehehe...

TIDE (H4 trend) for global picture of trend, WAVE (major and minor in tf m5) to convince, RIPPLE (trigger ) for the confirmation of our entry....

Gud Luck'

anggara

Hai vario_merah

Can you share with us sma or ema that you used at ur chart..

Vario....

Nice trades man. Keep it up!

Everyday of this week i've missed every single signal, im quite new to forex, i think i need to sharpen up a bit and learn to trust the system more, i know it works and its good.

Great trade!