Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 101

krelian99:
20 indicators and that on a M1 chart? Not bad. The Measter controlls the chaos. Some build-in indicators of MT4 are also gambling for me, e.g. MACD and BB. And cause we won't trade naked we need T-shirts Is there any merchandising yet?

Pff, some people fly with aeroplanes with all those buttons, you only have to get used to it.

The chaos on M1 ? No problem with indicators from here.

Just find a good mixture of fast indicators, medium fast ones and really slow ones. I trade BO.

But do no ask to show my template, I'm not that crazy ...

Yes, I would wear a T-shirt when I'm trading in front of my computer.

How much are they ?

But do no ask to show my template, I'm not that crazy ...

Yes, I would wear a T-shirt when I'm trading in front of my computer.

How much are they ?

we hope,one day you will be wish for showing your templ.

only T-shirt

You would get almost as crazy as I am ...

Most people do not know they are crazy, but I do ...

Many people say they would be normal, and no, they aren't. I like people who say they would be crazy. In the end, they aren't crazy, they just don't do it the normal way.

I saw pics of your charts, many thick lines, big arrows - you remember? mntiwana would take a list as well

I saw pics of your charts, many thick lines, big arrows - you remember? mntiwana would take a list as well

may be eye sight problem same like me . or may be same like Russians,they put a heavy iron on mechanical machinery (heavy in weight and mass not in quality)

Woehahaaa ! In the world of the abnormals, the normals are abnormal, a fact which is completely normal ....

No, really, I have made hundreds of templates, the one more crazy than another.

If I would sell them I would get rich and I would think the people who buy them are not crazy.

But do you know what template works the best for me?

The one that is the craziest !

And I like fat lines ...although I see it very good without glasses when a beautiful women is coming nearer, so my eyesight is good ...

You also see in the picture of that flower, that I like bright colors ...

And I like fat lines ...although I see it very good without glasses when a beautiful women is coming nearer, so my eyesight is good ...

i was guessing you will be write "and i like fat women although i see them very good without glasses,when a beautiful women is coming nearer,so my breaths runs fast" same like market price in red news.:)

2 of you...get a trading room

Now back to business ...

Look here, a minor part of my M1 chart. I removed most of the subwindows and left the one with the stoch, Mladen just has updated. The purple-white indicator is a simple DSS Bressert, settings 100-15. That's the leader.

Nonlag Stoch is maroon-springgreen. Hmm, I also removed the really fat indicators to prevent anyone from going crazy

Pava doesn't need that ...

No, my wife is NOT fat ...and I think she is beautiful.

Mntiwana likes to trade the M1, I have seen, so apply a really wrong and stupid MT4 BB to the Stoch and see that the best entry points are those where the BB compresses ...stoch settings : period 60, nlm period 12, pctfilter 60.

Oh yeah, the bullets are from Gadi Tickvolume Divergence.

All those indicators are for free ...but there are some Elite on the chart.

That's Hull Parabolic (the white - medium violet red), when it gets under the price, it goes up, when it gets on top, down ...

The other MA is a fast Hull para.

Normal people will trade with this chart alone, but I like to make things complicated.

No, I will not post this template, make one your self, it's fun !

Just uploaded a fresh picture so you could see how good the DSS Bressert is !

Files:
stoch_bb.png  74 kb