Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 105

mladen:
As far as I see that is not a 3 time frame stochastic

Take a look at the right side scale : up is -50 down is -80. And the value of the indicator is 18.27 that is plotted between that -50 and -80.

From what I see those are few indicator thrown in the same sub-window. The dotted one looks like some of the old dss versions or some of William Blau's stochastic momentum indicators. There is no stochastic that is not smoothed that will look like that

you are looking another indicator which it below what i am looking for i download full picture from website and i think now you will see full picture this system call 3x trend method

gozila:
you are looking another indicator which it below what i am looking for i download full picture from website and i think now you will see full picture this system call 3x trend method

You can check this :

Or this : https://www.bigmiketrading.com/thinkorswim/22496-3x-oscillator-adapted-9-30-a.html

Can it be made for mt?

Hi. What is best setting for Stochastics on 5m TF, 15m TF, 1h TF?

I trade binary options with EMA crossover 1EMA and 3EMA strategy but i need confirmation with Stochastics?

So, what is good setting for stochastics?

Yes mladen i did, but i am looking if you can do it or have it in metatrader

gozila:
Yes mladen i did, but i am looking if you can do it or have it in metatrader

Isn't that a multi time frame stochastic (the blue dotted indicator)?

on my own:
Isn't that a multi time frame stochastic (the blue dotted indicator)?

yes, do you have it???

gozila:
yes, do you have it???

As far as I see from the code at big Mikes site, it is using very unusual time frames (which can not be produced using metatrader)

mladen:
As far as I see from the code at big Mikes site, it is using very unusual time frames (which can not be produced using metatrader)

It is using 2 days, 3 days and 4 days time frame which is nonsense (you can not fit those time frames to week or month)

morro:
It is using 2 days, 3 days and 4 days time frame which is nonsense (you can not fit those time frames to week or month)

Yes, you are right. Those time frames can not be used without repainting