Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 95

engula:
and pop-ups?

I am glad you mentioned pop-ups!...How can one live without pop-ups!?

TEAMTRADER:
Could the vertical lines be extended to the chart please? TEAMTRADER

Teamtrader, changed to extended vertical lines.

mrtools:
Teamtrader, changed to extended vertical lines.

Hi Mr Tools,

Not sure if the vertical lines can be done with the filtered version of stochs, but as it has advantages over all of the stochastic indicators I have seen, could the vertical lines be added to this one too?

Because it puts in verticals, these go through the 'other' indicators under the chart (as well as on the chart as a signal) and this is a FANTASTIC help for assessing entries. I

Thank you.

TEAMTRADER

Anyway to get that "Double Smoothed Stochastic" in bars ? Because i'm using 3 indicator of that, and put it on chart not is much clean....

Thanks!

TEAMTRADER:
Hi Mr Tools,

Not sure if the vertical lines can be done with the filtered version of stochs, but as it has advantages over all of the stochastic indicators I have seen, could the vertical lines be added to this one too?

Because it puts in verticals, these go through the 'other' indicators under the chart (as well as on the chart as a signal) and this is a FANTASTIC help for assessing entries. I

Thank you.

TEAMTRADER

Teamtrader, added the vertical lines.

Thrall:
Anyway to get that "Double Smoothed Stochastic" in bars ? Because i'm using 3 indicator of that, and put it on chart not is much clean.... Thanks!

Thrall, which version and as a bars version, do you mean bars in histo form?

Which version i dont know, i posted one image below to you see..

Yes is in histo form

mrtools:
Thrall, which version and as a bars version, do you mean bars in histo form?
Files:
9x2ofl9.png  6 kb

Thrall:
Which version i dont know, i posted one image below to you see..

Yes is in histo form

Thrall

This would be a histogram version of double smoothed stochastic : double_smoothed_stochastic_histo.mq4

Great!! Thanks alot!!

mladen:
Thrall This would be a histogram version of double smoothed stochastic : double_smoothed_stochastic_histo.mq4

Have way for me get red and green bars from that indicator only when it touches lines 20 and 80 ?

Sometimes that indicator say red or green in middle "50".... I think 20 and 80 lines is more accurate..