Can somebody give me a EA that makes money? - page 2

or you can find some one name Alaska pips assasin and follow him for a start

luxinterior:
Wow! Imagine that indeed! The hardship!!! And you a big tough fireman too!!!

I just hope none of the people that live in your town are unlucky enough to have a fire at 3am and have to rely on you dragging your lazy ass out of bed.

I think you've pretty much got the idea anyway. With your attitude and lack of discipline forex really isn't the place for you.

Stick to putting out fires but only between the hours of 9am and 5pm unless of course even that schedule doesn't fit your hectic life style.

Good luck with your search for the 'Holy Grail'...I believe I last saw it over on Ebay!

Lux

Dickhead....

Cornholio Fahrquhar:
Pretty pleeeeez? Here's the deal. Ok, Ive bought 20 or so EA's off EBay and other sites and all have been scam jobs. Those costed me about roughly $7K. Plus, I lost about another $10K or so because they were all crap and the author was either a liar or didn't respond to emails. Next, I bought about 3 or 4 methods for about another $2K. Crap or too complicated. One said I need to get up at 3:00 AM to trade London pound. Imagine that. Next I cant write EA's cause I'm a fireman not a programmer and I dont want to program. Code is yuck. I don't understand it anyway. I just want to make some damn money. Can somebody give me an EA that makes money? Even if it's just 27 cents a week profit I dont care although more would be nice. And no big drawdowns because I only have $1,027.46 left to trade out of my life savings. H E L P.....S O S......M A Y D A Y.......A R R R R G G G G.......

Oh, man.... you remind me of ME.

no sympathy here..

Cornholio Fahrquhar:
Dickhead....

With statements like these its no wonder nobody wants to help you. Do you even realize how many people come to these forums looking for a handout? Sadly, you arent the only one looking for easy money and feel as though you are owed something in return for being a moron and wasting thousands of dollars on crap. God forbid that you actually LEARN how to do something properly.

Do yourself a favor take your money to vegas, all you have done is gambled it away anyways.

Funny but sad

luxinterior:
Wow! Imagine that indeed! The hardship!!! And you a big tough fireman too!!!

I just hope none of the people that live in your town are unlucky enough to have a fire at 3am and have to rely on you dragging your lazy ass out of bed.

I think you've pretty much got the idea anyway. With your attitude and lack of discipline forex really isn't the place for you.

Stick to putting out fires but only between the hours of 9am and 5pm unless of course even that schedule doesn't fit your hectic life style.

Good luck with your search for the 'Holy Grail'...I believe I last saw it over on Ebay!

Lux

ROTFFL!!!!

I laughed but it was the kind of laugh like during your family re-union, you're alcoholic uncle does something like trip and fall on top of the table full of food or try to fight a sibling for something that happened decades ago but can't stand up. We all laugh but inside we shed a tear of pity and sympathy.

I agree. That was a tad brutal but nonetheless true. I have learned that it is no free lunch. I have learned that there must be sacrafice in the initial stages such as social life, time, energy, and maybe a little money (unless you know what your doing ).

I have also learned that there are plenty of working strategies in all these forums but none and I repeat NONE predict the future. Indicators are nothing more that lagging reformatted versions of actual price. They are not what make you successful as a trader. They only aid you in doing so. The Holy Grail?

YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU!!!!

Until you believe, understand, and accept that reality, you will continue to come up short in your trading and most other areas of your life. You'll become the 99.8% that wander aimlessly through their short time on Earth wondering what they did deserve the lack that they experienced throughout their days.

I am 22 and so fortunate to understand this at this age. I do my best to convey this to the masses, but more often than not it falls on deaf ears. But if it wasn't for those seemingly hearing impaired, I make profit trading.

Git 'er done.

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Anyone who sells EA's probably doesn't have confidence in them to trade themselves so they want to make there money selling them.

Anyone who says pm me for guaranteed profits is usually 100% full of BS.

No one can guarantee profits in any financial markets its impossible.

Predicting your own life even your own death is easier than predicting the markets.

Here is this indicator that follows trends.

Its nothing special but people using it have been making 600pips a month on average since Jan.

Its just very hard to get the signal on time because you have to watch the screen and try and get into the market as soon as the signal arrow pops up.

It has had success on many timeframe charts but, I found it works better on 4HR it catches bigger moves with less whipsaw.

If someone put this into a simple EA that opened and closed positions based on the up and down signal arrows and not market data then it would be even more profitable as youd get into the market as soon as the signal was produced.

Nice looking indicator. Does it repaint itself? Do you trade with this?

i have received many PM regarding 10% ROI per month.

please add me YM : fxgearz@yahoo.com or Skype : fxgearz to discuss details. I will provide everything possible.

pooper scoopers:
I am in the exact same boat as you. I bought a couple off of ebay that were scams and one in particular blew out almost all of my life savings. There are a couple of people here who do have successful systems but are pricks and will not share them aka Bluto and Pipsweak come to mind off hand. The ones posted do not work. The only one that does show promise is the v1 and v2 hedged ea. I would check into that.

This type of attitude; while all too prevalent in the world today, still just blows my mind!!!!

I could say so much in response.....but it would just fall on deaf ears anyway.....

nonetheless......

Somebody please show me where it is written in the "Rules of Life" that the world (or anybody who has been successful or discovered a secret) owes YOU a thing and if they don't give it to you, they are pricks and dickheads???????

Jeeeezzzzz!!!!

P.S. You risked most of your life savings on something you bought on Ebay??????????

Brunite, I agree with you but I do have a problem with people who post on here there results (which are good), ask for advice on settings, but refuse to reveal the ea. I have no problem with someone developing an ea and making lots of money with it and keeping it to themselves... By the way, my whole life savings was not much, just a little I saved up from scooping up dog shit. I am nowhere near as much in the hole as the fireman.